Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Would much rather Denayer on a free than Tarkowski

....just looked at him, it is as if someone in the crowd won the opportunity to play for his team!!!

He looks so ordinary and you just cannot believe he is a bonafide football player, totally amazed at what I am seeing.

He will go to Everton. He’s a poor man’s Maguire in reality.

If we’re going after a defender, I’d love to use the potential Tielemans transfer as some sort of lever to get Saliba alongside Fofana. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....just looked at him, it is as if someone in the crowd won the opportunity to play for his team!!!

He looks so ordinary and you just cannot believe he is a bonafide football player, totally amazed at what I am seeing.

Remember watching him at the Euros for Belgium and a liability every game he played in.

No thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sly said:

He will go to Everton. He’s a poor man’s Maguire in reality.

If we’re going after a defender, I’d love to use the potential Tielemans transfer as some sort of lever to get Saliba alongside Fofana. 

Saliba could work, especially if Arsenal want Youri. But I think he’s got his heart set on staying in France. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Thought he was more of a left winger than anything - could suggest we're not keeping Lookman about?

Plays anywhere along the front 3:
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/361284/Show/Sofiane-Diop

Predominantly right footed, but seems like his left foot is for more than just standing with.

Paging @Ric Flairfor the comprehensive scouting report please.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Focks said:

FFS, more Frenchmen!  When was the last time someone from France did well for us

Congrats on a spectacularly stupid comment.

Never mind that arguably our current best player is French, why would you dismiss a potential signing based purely on nationality? Don't sign Vardy, Matt Mills was shite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Plays anywhere along the front 3:
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/361284/Show/Sofiane-Diop

Predominantly right footed, but seems like his left foot is for more than just standing with.

Paging @Ric Flairfor the comprehensive scouting report please.

Diop is a £40m + player, ridiculously highly regarded. No chance we get him unless Top is properly going for it.

• Thanks 2

A long time ago, i watched these highlight reels beleaving this is exacltly what you are buying. One night i saw that Daniel Amartey clip of him running from one end of the pitch to the other and scoring... like an absolute machine gun. He never delivered on that promise, even though hes been great for LCFC, i was just expecting a messi-esk defender (a man can dream) nowadays.. i just dont believe what you  see in these clips lol. impressive but.. its not PL though. k thanks

Edited by Simoken