Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Onana is a good player but West Ham already had a 23m offer for him turned down (allegedly). Not sure much more would be great value personally - Massengo at Bristol would surely cost around that or less and has (to my eye) the higher ceiling .

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Onana is a good player but West Ham already had a 23m offer for him turned down (allegedly). Not sure much more would be great value personally - Massengo at Bristol would surely cost around that or less and has (to my eye) the higher ceiling .

Massengo is utter dog shit mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Do you know what, scratch that! If you look on our website, we only have 25 senior players listed. Praet and Iversen aren't currently mentioned. It's not a bloated squad. It's a case of moving one in one out as we go, trying to re-balance in areas we're short. I'm not panicking, or concerned.

It doesn’t include Wright, Hurst, Leshlabela,  and Brunt whom would all count to the 25 now. So that’s 30 first teamers. I read we have 33 players whom would count to the 25; a quick check suggests that’s the case. 

So it’s a bit bloated like 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It doesn’t include Wright, Hurst, Leshlabela,  and Brunt whom would all count to the 25 now. So that’s 30 first teamers. I read we have 33 players whom would count to the 25; a quick check suggests that’s the case. 

So it’s a bit bloated like 

All if those will easily be moved on though if they don't impress.

• Like 1

Who out there has done good business. Man City have signed Haaland which we wouldn’t be involved in but who else are moving faster and more importantly better than us ? 

Villa ? Newcastle ? Forest ? 

It’s two weeks and we are acting like it’s deadline day tomorrow. We are in the most awkward market. We are stuck between average and world class. One isn’t good enough and the other wouldn’t come to us. It will happen, patience.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NasPb said:

There's a basketball term to describe the apparent problem of soumare... Low motor. I reckon onana has a better one for sure 

.....he does look useful and exactly what he is looking for Ndidi to become!!!

If this is what he wants his DM to be, then sell Ndidi now and play players who play in the way that you want them to. This guy looks like a Soumare-type player, energetic, solid, recover well, and always looking to push forward. Hopefully, if we pick him up we can have a team who has an identity as opposed to putting players in situations they are not suitable to.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Exactly. The “25” is whoever the management want to name as the “25”. Who gives a toss about those you’ve named

Yet we had to exclude a full, experienced pro out for half of last season. Pretty much paying a player to sit on his bum. Dead wages. Can’t get anyone in at the minute else we’d have the same problem again. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

29 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So what does this actually say, in summary? Is it; we’re going to let Soumare go, and we’re trying to get Onana into replace?

It says:. The battle between clubs is getting précise for Amadou Onana! Westham, EvertonFC, and leicester city have made an offer. In ligue 1, the midefielder of LOSC is ASMonaco's 1st choice, but Lille won't make it easy for ASM. The advantage is Premier league's. To be continued

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yet we had to exclude a full, experienced pro out for half of last season. Pretty much paying a player to sit on his bum. Dead wages. Can’t get anyone in at the minute else we’d have the same problem again. 

Agreed. So the numerical problem is 1. Hardly bloated. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Aye up Geoffrey. Sounds like we were looking at a new #1 or succession at least

Would make sense. Ward deserves playing time ahead of the World Cup, and I'm not sure he'll get that here, while Iversen isn't quite ready to be a PL keeper I don't think.

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Would make sense. Ward deserves playing time ahead of the World Cup, and I'm not sure he'll get that here, while Iversen isn't quite ready to be a PL keeper I don't think.

Give Iversen the cup games. Kasper rarely gets injured anyway..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Agree re Iversen. The (very) few times I’ve seen him, he’s looked a bundle of nerves. I know he got good reviews at Preston, but he doesn’t inspire confidence in me.