Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Please note that many on here thought we had signed the next Vardy with Daka and the hype was ridiculous. Now some of those self same people are questioning his ability. Patience is virtually non-existant with football fans. Patson will become more potent with time as Kelechi has. However if you want an instant impact player prepare to spend big. Even then as with Sancho it might not happen.

....it wasn't time Nacho needed, it was a run in the team, ideally with another player playing alongside of him!!!

When we brought him in, he was to play just off Vardy. His long absence with his foot, then forced us to go with Vardy on his own as Shinzi had moved on. Nacho had the quality all along, and as you can see, we are still attempting to play him upfront on his own, even now.

Daka needs someone upfront with him, and with two upfront the #10 role becomes a problem, unless we go to a "Diamond", which will not suit a vast amount of our games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....it wasn't time Nacho needed, it was a run in the team, ideally with another player playing alongside of him!!!

When we brought him in, he was to play just off Vardy. His long absence with his foot, then forced us to go with Vardy on his own as Shinzi had moved on. Nacho had the quality all along, and as you can see, we are still attempting to play him upfront on his own, even now.

Daka needs someone upfront with him, and with two upfront the #10 role becomes a problem, unless we go to a "Diamond", which will not suit a vast amount of our games.

I still wonder if we could get away with the 3 5 2 now that we have full backs available.   Id love to see us give the below a try 

Ks

Wes  Evans Soy

Ricardo                                                               JJ/TC

KDH                 YT

JM

Nacho           Daka 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I still wonder if we could get away with the 3 5 2 now that we have full backs available.   Id love to see us give the below a try 

Ks

Wes  Evans Soy

KDH                 YT

JM

Nacho           Daka 

Vardy in for Daka and you have my predicted team… :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Ks

Wes  Evans Soy

KDH                 YT

JM

Nacho           Daka 

Looks good on paper bit Cags is garbage in a 3. 

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Ks

Wes  Evans Soy

KDH                 YT

JM

Nacho           Daka 

Won’t happen with Cags off in the summer 

30 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Ks

Wes  Evans Soy

KDH                 YT

JM

Nacho           Daka 

....morphs into 3-4-1-2 in possession, switch KDH and YT around, we are good to go!!!

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

So which Roma player are we about to be linked with and which Leicester player will Roma be linked with....

Their left back Zalewski gave us the run around until he was taken off!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Brendan really likes EPL ready players!

He found it tough at Villa so he isn't going back there next season 

yeah that's true, although those signings haven't turned out so well 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

it is alarming when a previous name crops up again though. 

Why? Newspapers lifeblood is pushing such nonsense. There is no truth here.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

it is alarming when a previous name crops up again though. 

When was that?

It is obvious that Villa don't see him in their plans & willing to shift on, player is on loan at Newcastle, player is playing & would like to stay at Newcastle, player is due to go back to Villa in a few weeks, agent starts leaking rumours of multiple clubs interested in player & why...to speed up talks with Newcastle :dunno:

11 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

When was that?

It is obvious that Villa don't see him in their plans & willing to shift on, player is on loan at Newcastle, player is playing & would like to stay at Newcastle, player is due to go back to Villa in a few weeks, agent starts leaking rumours of multiple clubs interested in player & why...to speed up talks with Newcastle :dunno:

when we sold chillwell there were some quite strong links. Supposedly if we hadn’t got Castagne we would have gone for him. of course i hope its all rubbish, but as with vestergaarde there can be some substance 

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

when we sold chillwell there were some quite strong links. Supposedly if we hadn’t got Castagne we would have gone for him. of course i hope its all rubbish, but as with vestergaarde there can be some substance 

i don't rememebr his name being mentioned as a replacement but i do remember Sergio Reguilon, Kieran Tierney & Robin Gosens