Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

INFO: Benjamin Bourigeaud is popular with Leicester.

Brendan Rodgers appreciates the profile of the player, in a position where the Foxes should strengthen this summer.

#SRFC

Rennes midfielder with 12 goals in Ligue 1 this season. I remember his name from our ECL game, but don't know much else about him.

No idea on the trustworthiness of the source, but I saw it because it was 'liked' by Rich Allen, a French Football writer who has a pretty good knowledge of Rennes. He and Rob Tanner both follow the guy who tweeted this too, if that adds any credibility.

Edited by CloudFox

17 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

INFO: Benjamin Bourigeaud is popular with Leicester.

Brendan Rodgers appreciates the profile of the player, in a position where the Foxes should strengthen this summer.

#SRFC

Rennes midfielder with 12 goals in Ligue 1 this season. I remember his name from our ECL game, but don't know much else about him.

No idea on the trustworthiness of the source, but I saw it because it was 'liked' by Rich Allen, a French Football writer who has a pretty good knowledge of Rennes. He and Rob Tanner both follow the guy who tweeted this too, if that adds any credibility.

I don’t wish to be harsh but I just don’t see him as having the quality to be anything more than a squad player in the PL never mind a club challenging for the top 6. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don’t wish to be harsh but I just don’t see him as having the quality to be anything more than a squad player in the PL never mind a club challenging for the top 6. 

I don't know about that, he's had a scorching patch of form just now and it doesn't look to be just luck. Could do a lot worse - as with most signings, depends on the price. He also played really well against Chelsea in the CL if being able to hold his own against top 6 sides is the worry.

Edited by -sodapop
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Him and Tait were by far the most impressive of Rennes midfielders/attackers.

Has a nose for goal, to be sure.  Has played some on the right (both MF and wing) as well.  A pretty good player IMO - 15-20 million, maybe?

Edited by Deeg67

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Has a nose for goal, to be sure.  Has played some on the right (both MF and wing) as well.  A pretty good player IMO - 15-20 million, maybe?

Yeah he'd not cost silly money and at 28 he may well be tempted by doubling his money.

10 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

i won’t lie these links are starting to worry me. not because they aren’t good players but the laziness of it all. Do we have to play a team to take a good look at a player. 

Can’t help but think him and sangare weren’t on the radar before. 

:dunno:

Has it occured to you the laziness might be from the press and not the club? lol 

These rumours often circulate when teams play in Europe and a player has a good game against them! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Has it occured to you the laziness might be from the press and not the club? lol 

These rumours often circulate when teams play in Europe and a player has a good game against them! 

Quite agree, its just sowing the seeds for silly season, the press just look at who we have played and quote a few names

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

potentially, but is that really what the press tend to do? maybe if a player scores and knocks a big team out. Both of theses are a little more random and actually very believable. 

This summer will be a big show for what direction we are going in. if it’s all rehashed old targets and the obvious sort of names then we should be worried. 

I’m just hoping we go for at least a few more uncut gems. 

On 24/04/2022 at 22:38, Lambert09 said:

i won’t lie these links are starting to worry me. not because they aren’t good players but the laziness of it all. Do we have to play a team to take a good look at a player. 

Can’t help but think him and sangare weren’t on the radar before. 

:dunno:

We've been looking at Noni for a while.. Sangare probably stood out when watching PSV games.