Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

7 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Hit the ground running and looked like a real steal but he seems to have been somewhat off the boil in the last few months, but so have Villa. No goal contributions in the last 8 matches and subbed in his last 5, but for Villa to get him on a permanent is massive, he's not just a player who can produce moments, he's a player that can produce world class moments. 

• Like 2

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Something to do with Barca needing the income from his sale to show on this years accounts apparently 

Ah, that’s not surprising I guess

Barc have been trying to get rid for 3 seasons.

3 goals and 2 assists in 16 games, with 2 of the goals and 2 assist coming in two games against a dreadful Leeds side.

Even at 17m, and 150k a week, over 4 years, that's 50m.

Not sure it's a great move, much like James Rodriguez especially considering at least he got 6 goals and 5 assists in 23.

I like the way Villa get transfer business done early. Coutinho decent player but not as dominant in midfield as he was in his Liverpool days. I would like us to get transfer business sorted at the start of the window so that we get a decent pre-season.

9 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

West Ham making an offer for Aguerd from Rennes according to the Guardian.

Should be all over him. Typical leicester slow on transfer business. This year we will be made to pay seriously for it. 

3 hours ago, surrifox said:

We got our transfer business done early last season but with no conspicuous benefit to the side 

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

Should be all over him. Typical leicester slow on transfer business. This year we will be made to pay seriously for it. 

????

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, -sodapop said:

West Ham making an offer for Aguerd from Rennes according to the Guardian.

Thought he was ok for Rennes and clearly had a good season but he isn't a target of ours i'd imagine. 

Plenty more CB's available who are as good and value for money as well. 

11 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

I like the way Villa get transfer business done early. Coutinho decent player but not as dominant in midfield as he was in his Liverpool days. I would like us to get transfer business sorted at the start of the window so that we get a decent pre-season.

it's obvious we need to do business this pre season, expect a summer window a bit like the summer of 2018 where we got Evans, Ricardo and Maddison in on July 1. The same is needed early again a CB a CM to replace Tielemans and a right sided player though this time a winger, do this early and we can use the rest of the window to clear deadwood and add from there, done right and this should involve spending nothing as 1 free transfer and 2 signings should be possible with the Tielemans money, the old Leicester model of up and coming prospects needs to be used, 2x£20 mil, if we get £40 mil for Tielemans.

4 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

it's obvious we need to do business this pre season, expect a summer window a bit like the summer of 2018 where we got Evans, Ricardo and Maddison in on July 1. The same is needed early again a CB a CM to replace Tielemans and a right sided player though this time a winger, do this early and we can use the rest of the window to clear deadwood and add from there, done right and this should involve spending nothing as 1 free transfer and 2 signings should be possible with the Tielemans money, the old Leicester model of up and coming prospects needs to be used, 2x£20 mil, if we get £40 mil for Tielemans.

Just who on earth is paying £40 million for him?