Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

Draw for Grantham Town at Rugby Town in the FA Cup, should have been at home but the well publicised pitch problems meant it was reversed, so back to Rugby for the replay.

2-0 up though and went 2-3 before a last minute equalizer, but down to 10 men for most of the game - it's the 4th red card in 6 games this season in and is simply unacceptable at any level of football.

Scunthorpe United hurtling towards regional football at this rate, ridiculous to think they were in the Championship not that long ago, club seems to have been run appallingly though it seems.

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Scunthorpe United hurtling towards regional football at this rate, ridiculous to think they were in the Championship not that long ago, club seems to have been run appallingly though it seems.

Hill went in the week too.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hill went in the week too.

I heard on the Grimsby forum on one of the recent post match interviews the assistant McMahon was sent out to do it and when he was asked where Hill was he just said "I don't know!" lol

Funny footy ain’t it? Lad what equalised for Shepshed was at Coalville for a long time under the manager and did well with the ressies. Don’t get me wrong he’s had some clubs since but he’s always good for a goal. 

Anstey Nomads and Harborough both through. Barwell replay 

• Like 2

If we get through it's typical that we finally get what looks a favourable draw (team a level lower) and then it's the only team at that level that probably has a squad that could get promoted 2 levels above lol

We've always struggled to break down physically big teams that sit deep. I wouldn't trade it for the scintillating performances we put in during other games, it's always been a trade off.

20 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Decent draws for Leics teams

SHEPSHED DYN/COALVILLE v Robbie Savage's Macclesfield 

BARWELL/Highgate v Kettering Town

ANSTEY NOMADS v Ilkeston Town

Alvechurch v HARBOROUGH TOWN 

What an unreal away draw that could’ve been for Coalville or Shepshed! Still Macclesfield will bring a ton as well so will be decent either way. Barwell vs Kettering is another big draw, should be a couple decent games there.

49 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

What an unreal away draw that could’ve been for Coalville or Shepshed! Still Macclesfield will bring a ton as well so will be decent either way. Barwell vs Kettering is another big draw, should be a couple decent games there.

Only Harborough will miss out on some money there. Think high chance of trouble at Anstey v Ilson (once named by a Nottingham bloke I know as 'the worlds most racist place')

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Leicester are away with no trains running that day so I think there will be a fair few down there