Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Ah sorry obviously you meant Kane. It's open to interpretation I guess but he just falls short from being world class for me. Needs to win something and turn up against the bigger sides, especially internationally for the latter. Can't deny he has the talent though 

I've no idea why people reckon an individual has to win trophies which is a team effort to be known as world class tbh. More than likely gonna be the PL and England leading goalscorer (even if we do play against San Marino a lot), also has a WC Golden Boot to his name I think? As you say its open to interpretation.. FTR I don't particularly get excited seeing him on an England team sheet but there's no doubting his ability

• Like 1

Just now, Stinky said:

I've no idea why people reckon an individual has to win trophies which is a team effort to be known as world class tbh. More than likely gonna be the PL and England leading goalscorer (even if we do play against San Marino a lot), also has a WC Golden Boot to his name I think? As you say its open to interpretation.. FTR I don't particularly get excited seeing him on an England team sheet but there's no doubting his ability

I think he's a bit of a flat track bully against the smaller sides which pads out his numbers considerably. As for the winning things point I feel like the world class players aspire to win things and for me he just doesn't have that burning desire to do so. The personal accolades seem more important to him which I think he may come to regret once he calls it a day 

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

I honestly can’t recollect hearing Mount’s name mentioned?

He’s a good player but he’s stealing international caps under Southgate 

I'd love to know what Maddison actually thinks about his exclusion from the squad. I know he's probably pals with the majority of them but he must be seething watching the likes of Mount and Co playing game after game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd love to know what Maddison actually thinks about his exclusion from the squad. I know he's probably pals with the majority of them but he must be seething watching the likes of Mount and Co playing game after game 

Remember Maddison had a pretty solid first season and it only took Mount a handful of games at Chelsea to get a call-up before 

• Like 1