Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eurofox

We Must be skint

There needs to be a test you have to pass before you can open new threads.

It must have been said a 100 times already, the squad is too big, we literally cannot register all the players we currently have, so therefore buying more players before we’ve sold any would not make sense. 

• Like 2

A defining thing for me will be if the construction workers move into Forest's City Ground before the King Power. It won't be a planning hold up, it will be the owner's deciding not to take the risk. We simply have to generate more money if we want to maintain our standing in the top ten of the PL.

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

A defining thing for me will be if the construction workers move into Forest's City Ground before the King Power. It won't be a planning hold up, it will be the owner's deciding not to take the risk. We simply have to generate more money if we want to maintain our standing in the top ten of the PL.

That’s quite a leap too make

23 minutes ago, Eurofox said:

& on the edge of FFP rules.

Looks like we'll have to sell, sell, sell.

You don't knock offers back for players if you are skint.

You can' have a club with 33 pros to go into a 25 man squad.

Would you pay for 10 builders to work on your house and only have 5 actually doing any work? 

We could be skint or we could be just trying to be sensible.

The current team we have now is capable of pushing for a spot between 7th and 9th in the league with potential Cup run success.

It could be worth just terminating a few contracts like Bertrand and letting a few players leave on a free to free up the wage bill.

I just want us to get a competent RW that will make a difference to the squad and I would be happy with where we are at.