Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

That was sod all to do with Faes, it was KDH gifting the ball away whilst we were on the attack.

He shows the player inside to allow him to shoot. But nothing on him 

• Like 1

Seemed like we went to intricate when on attack, lost the ball from stupid play, but hey I will stand down. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

He should not even be in the position, KDH was a twat and lost the ball ŵhen we were on the attack.

So yes I am watching, not sure about you too

You said it was “sod all to do with Faes” which is quite clearly incorrect! 

2 hours ago, FLAN said:

Standing off his man, not getting tight to him has nothing to do with faes, OK then 😂😂😂😂. Faes is thrash can't wait to get rid of him. First one off in summer if we need the money 

Edited by 00rawat

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

He should not even be in the position, KDH was a twat and lost the ball ŵhen we were on the attack.

KDH was weak AF but you don’t stop the game because of that fact.

Most chances come from someone giving the ball away somewhere on the pitch.

You’re a smart guy and better than that….Faes’ defending was amateur hour.

Just now, SafewayFox said:

KDH was weak AF but you don’t stop the game because of that fact.

Most chances come from someone giving the ball away somewhere on the pitch.

You’re a smart guy and better than that….Faes’ defending was amateur hour.

I thought it was just a good finish, but the overwhelming response to comment suggest I got that wrong! :blush:

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

KDH was a twat for having a blocked shot? 
Look where the guy picked the ball up and where he scored from.. Faes would have backed off into his own net if he could 

• Like 1

I thought it was just a good finish, but the overwhelming response to comment suggest I got that wrong! :blush:

Definitely wrong,  backs off ,backs off. Then the fanny does his usual curtsy as the lad shoots. Blokes as week as p#ss

1 minute ago, Fox_Trot123 said:

KDH was a twat for having a blocked shot? 
Look where the guy picked the ball up and where he scored from.. Faes would have backed off into his own net if he could 

I cannot revoke my comment more than oncelol 

Faes let him waltz practically all the way to the 6 yard area and shoot unchallenged, so of course it's his fault.

If that happened every time a creative player took a risk and lost the ball every game would be 10-8. 

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It's a good finish but it shouldn't have ever got to there but for the gross overcommitment in attack (only Vestergaard and Faes back at the half way line) and Faes defending like a child.

I thought the only silver lining of the relegation would be that I wouldn’t have to watch him play for us again.

…but no, had to watch another season of him.

He’s just a parody at this point and nobody is going to take him off us in the Summer, regardless of the league we’re in.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, James_lcfc said:

I thought the only silver lining of the relegation would be that I wouldn’t have to watch him play for us again.

…but no, had to watch another season of him.

He’s just a parody at this point and nobody is going to take him off us in the Summer, regardless of the league we’re in.

We’ve already ****ed our PSR budget for the next couple of years might as well pay someone to take him 👀

(Clearly I’m joking before someone takes that comment too seriously)