Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It ricocheted off kdh. 

Once it gets to our box there's no reason why Faes should give him so much time and space. It's a lot to do with Faes. 

The issue as well is that there is plenty of cover behind so he can commit to a challenge. He is playing like it's a 4 on 2 situation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kenny said:

The issue as well is that there is plenty of cover behind so he can commit to a challenge. He is playing like it's a 4 on 2 situation.

Yep, no awareness or defensive positional sense. 

I'd love to know exactly what his plan was. 

• Like 1

What do we owe on him? 

It might actually hurt us to sell him from an FFP point of view, as I’m not sure why he’s still playing. 

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

He's becoming one of my most hated players. Crap, arrogant and almost no redeeming qualities

He doesn’t pick himself 

the coach does 

sadly with janiick there we have to put a CB with some pace next to him.  That’s not coady and enzo doesn’t seem to want to put Nelson into the firing line. 

Even when we were winning I was moaning about his arrogance 

he doesn’t believe he should be at this level - he should remember where he came from 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

At least you didn't double down! 

Watching that back, there was nowhere to hide.  lol

Lazy, lazy defending for their goal. Really basic stuff that would get you a bollocking on a Sunday league pitch. Should be hooked and dropped for that error alone. If he stays on he needs a big half to make amends. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

He doesn't start the last two we get at least 2 points

How many errors has this clown made that ultimately resulted in points dropped this season?

Sky replaying their goal winds me up even more….the twat is normally aggressive in his tackling (one of his more redeeming qualities if done in the right moments) but he just backs off, turns his back and dangles out a leg.

I said it at the time and even when less heated, one of my most hated players to wear our kit.

Edited by SafewayFox