Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 22/23

5 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Do any of us want Man City to win the treble though? 

Me.

I know too many annoying Arsenal and Man Utd fans so it's Man City all the way please.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Do any of us want Man City to win the treble though? Could well be supporting United for this one

Wouldn't mind them winning a treble. Might make Utd fans finally shut up about 1999.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Do any of us want Man City to win the treble though? Could well be supporting United for this one

Yeah I would. This Man City team is lightyears better than the 1999 Man Utd team. That United team won the league with 79 points. Even we won the league with more points than that lol

Stylistically and tactically, this Man City team is amazing, and much better than the 99 team.

21 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Wouldn't mind them winning a treble. Might make Utd fans finally shut up about 1999.

Next we need Man City to go a season unbeaten and shut the Arsenal fans up.

1 hour ago, HybridFox said:

Yep just to shit up their neighbours, but dont think they will beat Real Madrid.

19 hours ago, Izzy said:

Me.

I know too many annoying Arsenal and Man Utd fans so it's Man City all the way please.

Because of history they both have more annoying fans. But Man City are this generations and on the rise. I see more Man City shirts knocking about now.

Great great team, great manager, awful fans.

I'd rather them not win all three trophies.

54 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Compare Man City's post match celebrations to Man U's. They have won nothing - and for a club of Man U's stature, qualification to a final should be a constant every season. 

I think it looks extremely arrogant to not celebrate. To each his own.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Because of history they both have more annoying fans. But Man City are this generations and on the rise. I see more Man City shirts knocking about now.

Great great team, great manager, awful fans.

I'd rather them not win all three trophies.

Don't think I've ever seen anyone in a Man City shirt to be honest, aside from fans attending a match.

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Don't think I've ever seen anyone in a Man City shirt to be honest, aside from fans attending a match.

Saw a couple in O’Neils bar in town a few weeks back. The bloke had a Man City shirt on and his missus had a United shirt on. It was a Saturday afternoon and neither were playing, but they kept chanting at each other, weird behaviour. First time I’d seen anyone round here with a Man City shirt tbf

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
Just now, Raj said:

Anyone even care about tomorrow's game?

Don't mind who wins.

There's a lot of hype about Haaland and win wanting to win more trophies, so slightly leaning to Man Utd - as Ten Haag is probably one of my preferred managers that have took the Man Utd role for a good while.

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Anyone even care about tomorrow's game?

I wouldn’t normally be that arsed but I think the fact Man City are chasing the treble makes it intriguing.

I remember when United did the treble in 99 and it’s quite historic and rare really. 
I wouldn’t mind if Pep and this current Man City team win it too and I reckon they will. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I wouldn’t normally be that arsed but I think the fact Man City are chasing the treble makes it intriguing.

I remember when United did the treble in 99 and it’s quite historic and rare really. 
I wouldn’t mind if Pep and this current Man City team win it too and I reckon they will. 

If it wasnt for our relegation and the riverside festival I would probably have watched it tbh.

I've mixed feelings as the man. U treble was awesome with the Bayern game.

Peps great BUT in a way I'd like them to wait even longer to win the champions  league and the treble.

Be sort of magical if the treble is never done and Sir Fergie is the only manager to achieve  it.

No doubt the City team will be lauded and rightly so for their play and performances but you wonder if people will feel their achievements are tainted a bit by the allegations over hanging them?

Guess that isn't down to the players or management though and they just have to do their job on the pitch.