Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

On 25/01/2024 at 12:21, filbertway said:

By massively underperforming. He should have been tearing this league up. He's let himself and us down. It won't matter to him though as he'll get a nice contract and juicy signing on bonus somewhere.

How Leicester over the years failed to utilize & use him( any player) why fans can see it will effect swing moods, motivation and form highs & lows.. 

Tieleman, Nacho Ronaldo have that nonchalant way of playing & outside  demure, that presenting a

I do care like attitude, like Vardy,

Drinkwater, KDH is hard for them to portray or project.. 

Nacho is a player, that like many, who just has  a revolving form characteristic. 

10 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

How Leicester over the years failed to utilize & use him( any player) why fans can see it will effect swing moods, motivation and form highs & lows.. 

Tieleman, Nacho Ronaldo have that nonchalant way of playing & outside  demure, that presenting a

I do care like attitude, like Vardy,

Drinkwater, KDH is hard for them to portray or project.. 

Nacho is a player, that like many, who just has  a revolving form characteristic. 

I really don't care how he looks on the pitch, I was in a tiny minority who didn't think that Tielemans had downed tools last season.

I care about his output. He's a Premier league striker playing in the best team in the league and his output has been pathetic this season.

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I really don't care how he looks on the pitch, I was in a tiny minority who didn't think that Tielemans had downed tools last season.

I care about his output. He's a Premier league striker playing in the best team in the league and his output has been pathetic this season.

That's what I hinted, he is a player with rotating or indifferent form, and agree has no won many plaudits this season, really undersold himself.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

What I don’t get about his attitude is that he has always been a bit part player for us (many times I’ve thought unfairly as he’s come in, done very well for a few games, then had an off day and been in the wilderness for months and repeat) but even though he may have felt he was treated unfairly when given the opportunity he tended to take it. So his attitude was great, better than vast majority of footballers, remember many claiming he had no ambition and didn’t care etc which I could never get on board with, model professional. But this season who knows what’s happened, he could easily have been our main striker but he hasn’t looked interested and it’s a real shame as a nacho at his best is a hell of an asset in any league. Do think he’ll do well wherever he goes be it this window or more likely end of the season.

Entirely agree, it always seemed like he’d come in with a great work rate and attitude, have a few good games, start to look less erratic and more composed, then dropped. 

My personal hunch is that he needs a manager that gives him a role he understands. Keep it really simple.

I’d guess that Enzo gives very detailed and complex instructions and you need to be a student of the game / quite sharp to understand the nuances of the role. 

They just aren’t a good match!

• 2 weeks later...

IFAB @foxfanazer

1. A video assistant referee (VAR) is a match official, with independent access to match footage, who may assist the referee only in the event of a ‘clear and obvious error’ or ‘serious missed incident’ in relation to:

a. Goal/no goal

b. Penalty/no penalty

c. Direct red card (not second yellow card/caution)

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Thanks 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

1. A video assistant referee (VAR) is a match official, with independent access to match footage, who may assist the referee only in the event of a ‘clear and obvious error’ or ‘serious missed incident’ in relation to:

a. Goal/no goal

b. Penalty/no penalty

c. Direct red card (not second yellow card/caution)

Fair enough. Just haven't seen it used for that sort of incident yet