Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

England Vs France - Saturday 10th Dec - 19:00

Just now, Lcfc82 said:

Hand picked the comments that she wants to suit the narrative she wants to push.

I’m sure Kane has had plenty of shit on there as well. Obviously the comments to Saka are bad and I’m not excusing them at all.

Kane would've no doubt gotten a lot of comments that would've been less than complimentary but I doubt any of them pertained to the colour of his skin or his heritage though? That isn't a narrative I'm afraid brother!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Yep.

While I'm one of his biggest fans ever, I would count Andy Murray among those too. Three wins from eleven Grand Slam finals, while pretty fair in an era of three of the finest players ever to play the game, isn't a great return when it really, really matters.

Congratulations for the most ridiculous, uneducated post of all time 😂.....

Screenshot_20221211_170146_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_92139584057815.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I don't think that was his point man. It was genuinely quite a big talking point after euro 2020(1).

I'm glad Kane didnt get stick for his miss from idiots and social media. Atleast it proves the days of Beckham being vilified for his sending off are behind the press and England fans.

I'd also like to think Rashford didnt get much stick for his free kick.

Maybe thick people and bigots have learned abit from the Euros and how not to treat players wearing the badge

34 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Hand picked the comments that she wants to suit the narrative she wants to push.

I’m sure Kane has had plenty of shit on there as well. Obviously the comments to Saka are bad and I’m not excusing them at all.

Sounds like you have excused them by suggesting there's a narrative? 

• Like 1

Seeing as Kane's heritage has been mentioned....

Did you know his Dad is Irish?

Did you also know that Kane and Keane are essentially different spellings of the same name, meaning "descended from a courageous warrior"?

So Harry Kane and Roy Keane are cousins, though probably only about 7th cousins as Harry's Dad came from Galway and Roy from Cork. 

True story.....

https://ireland-calling.com/irish-names-keane-kane/

16 minutes ago, KFS said:

I reckon Lloris has done something ever so slightly differently and it’s put him off 

I’ll join you in the hypothetical guess work. Kane went with what he must think is his strongest side first time around as that’s where most of his penalties go. He thought Lloris would be more likely to go that side the second time (which he did), so hit it harder and higher.

Edited by when_you're_smiling

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Compared to Saka's racial abuse, the difference can be made. 

The question again - did Kane get any racial abuse like Saka did? 

He might of I don’t know I’m not on social media.

The abuse Kane tends to get is about his speech / looks, so that’s not as bad in your abuse league table then ?

Saka, Sancho and Rashford obviously got disgusting racist remarks from a loud but small minority. I'm just very confused by the point she is trying to make by comparing it to selected Kane tweets. Unfortunately what happened after the Euros is done and we cant change that, just the mindsets of people. Is she saying Kane deserves more abuse because Saka etc got racist abuse? I dont know, all a bit strange as there are a ton of ways to lead the fight against racism over a comparision tweet.

• Like 4