Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

England Vs France - Saturday 10th Dec - 19:00

Just now, Pliskin said:

Gonna be tough. England have has a pretty easy ride so far, so the sauce gets turned up. Capable of winning in for sure, but I’m not sure Gareth has it in him….. 

Here to be proven wrong, but it’s going to be a tasty game……

It’s a tough game, for both teams. Then again, we’re at the sharp end of the tournament now. No easy game. 

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I think mbappe will have us on toast, our only way of winning is to out score them. Which I think we could. 

I thought that earlier.

Could be 3-2 or 4-3 either way. Similar to how France beat Argentina in 2018.

We can't be defensive because their front 4 will destroy us.

Really interested to see how goes as an actual

pattern of play. England struggle to beat the first press. But now we won’t need to dominate the ball so much which could suit us. 

England need to take a look at Lloris performance v Newcastle earlier this season too. They really exploited his kicking and rashness 

• Like 2

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Really interested to see how goes as an actual

pattern of play. England struggle to beat the first press. But now we won’t need to dominate the ball so much which could suit us. 

England need to take a look at Lloris performance v Newcastle earlier this season too. They really exploited his kicking and rashness 

Dechamps will make his ream sit back and play counter as if they are a small team. England will most certainly have 60+ percent possession.

If we give this a good go and go out to France this will have been just as good a campaign as the semi in 2018 or the final in 2021.

A bit like 2002 we’re unfortunate to be meeting one of the best couple of sides in the tournament in the quarters. Perhaps the draw Gods getting their revenge for the last few tournaments.