Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen

18 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

There's no evidence for this is there? I suspect we'd long ago compiled our short list for each position we want to strengthen and made initial enquiries. This is just the first name off those lists to be credibly reported. 

The evidence is the signings of say Vestergaard when we needed a centre back. Our transfer dealings have been haphazard and proactive for a while.

We don’t have a replacement for Youri despite the writing clearly there. A few years back we were great at getting the replacements in before the players had even left. 

The need for a left back has been pushed because of Justin’s injury. If we say this lad, he will be our 4th LB in the squad 

FCK Season ticket holder.

Have to say, he is a very good young player, but he’s been in and out of the team this year rotating with Sørensen, so I’ve not seen him too much this year, at least at the games I’ve made it down to.

I’m not entirely convinced he’d make the jump up to PL straight away, so I’m dubious as to whether he’s the answer to our LB problems immediately.

As I said earlier, he’s not the player I thought we’d go for if we were looking at FCK players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Have to say, he is a very good young player, but he’s been in and out of the team this year rotating with Sørensen, so I’ve not seen him too much this year, at least at the games I’ve made it down to.

I’m not entirely convinced he’d make the jump up to PL straight away, so I’m dubious as to whether he’s the answer to our LB problems immediately.

As I said earlier, he’s not the player I thought we’d go for if we were looking at FCK players.

Is he aware we have a bloke that still plays with Pogs currently at left back?

5 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Seems to very much be first choice this season?

Started all but 4 games

13 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Started all but 4 in the league and all but 1 in CL, who would've been the FCK player out of interest? 

24 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Sorry? A champions league left back?

Finished bottom of their group with a - 11 goal differences. Iv never heard of him as i don't follow European teams progress if I'm honest with you . If he improves the squad be a good addition, if he's no better than we already have what's the point  ?

1 hour ago, -sodapop said:

He was very good vs Man City in the CL last year (I only watched the 0-0), but he's younger and less experienced than Luke Thomas

Doesn't matter if he's better

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VintageFox73 said:

Finished bottom of their group with a - 11 goal differences. Iv never heard of him as i don't follow European teams progress if I'm honest with you . If he improves the squad be a good addition, if he's no better than we already have what's the point  ?

A group which contained Man City, Sevilla and Dortmund. At home, conceded one goal, unbeaten and two clean sheets. 

Also went to a very difficult away trip in Turkey, got a clean sheet 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

A group which contained Man City, Sevilla and Dortmund. At home, conceded one goal, unbeaten and two clean sheets. 

Also went to a very difficult away trip in Turkey, got a clean sheet 

This is what we love to see

12 minutes ago, VintageFox73 said:

My point is, we're not going spend money - which we don't have a lot of - on a player playing Champions League football, only to stick him in the reserves. I'm assuming our scouts think he's worth spending money on because, again, why bother otherwise?

• Like 1