Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen

I pray we finally start going for deals like this. Taking a chance on an unproven player for a reasonable fee, who may or may not be good, is massively preferable to signing provably awful, ‘experienced’ players in the hopes of ‘breathing new life into them’.

That 15m spent on Vestergaard could’ve gone towards some random bastard who’d been tearing up the Slovakian league, and if it didn’t work out, then at least we’d be able to say “hey, we tried” rather than “we knew he was sh*t but just didn’t listen”.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, shen said:

Nope, sorry! Know nothing about him. Since getting twins a year ago, I can barely keep up with Leicester let alone the Danish Superliga :sweating:

Congratulations on the Twins Shen mind you tho you’ve not missed much at Leicester to be honest 😉

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Danish transfer journalist says there are no concrete talks right now and the price will be much higher.

Pfft.. I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see that cause I really want him now

Edited by LestaLad
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, StanSP said:

Similar to how Faes was described, too, which is encouraging.

.. Faes looks like the edge has been taken off him!!!

Amartey playing slightly deeper last night  and it appears the person in charge of the backline. It looks as if he (Faes) is playing to instructions,  reluctant to get across the half way line, we seemingly have taken all the positivity out of his game, pretty much neutered.

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. Faes looks like the edge has been taken off him!!!

Amartey playing slightly deeper last night  and it appears the person in charge of the backline. It looks as if he (Faes) is playing to instructions,  reluctant to get across the half way line, we seemingly have taken all the positivity out of his game, pretty much neutered.

Yeah, worrying signs. Hopefully he can find some confidence and form once again.

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Given this has just been reported by Percy then I would say the deal is pretty much done & dusted and wouldn’t be shocked if this is announced as completed in next few days. 

Or it’s been leaked to try and convince fans that the club isn’t failing on the need for transfers 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Given this has just been reported by Percy then I would say the deal is pretty much done & dusted and wouldn’t be shocked if this is announced as completed in next few days. 

The fact a danish blue tick has tweeted that it isn’t says more about it being leaked to keep us happy I reckon.  Or Copenhagen are putting that out there to see if someone will gazump us to raise the price ….