Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

The most important poll in FoxesTalk history.

Choose  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Lincolnshire
    • Cumberland
    • Quorn (ie, my opinion doesn't count)

Lincolnshire on a brekky, Cumberland for sausage and mash. 

Unless we’re on about counties and the village outside Loughborough. In which case I’ll go and just throw myself off a tall building for looking like a nob. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Lincolnshire is utterly rancid. The ga*hest pig offcuts you can find doused in pepper to mask the tank taste. 

Richmond please. 

I'd rather eat my own throbbing veiny sausage than a Richmond.

One rung up the dutty sausage scale from Walls that. 

It's Burns night so I'll be eating Haggis tonight. I voted Quorn because I actually eat those fairly regularly, I don't aim to compare them to a meat sausage. I'm not sure if I've ever even eaten a Cumberland sausage but they don't really appeal. If I want sausages then finding a good butcher is all that really matters. 

Don't like veggie Sausages at all but my dad is a vegetarian and he made me some veggie Richmond Sausages and they were without doubt the nicest veggie sausage I have ever eaten. Any veggies out there who haven't tried them, or people trying to cut down on their meat intake for whatever reason, I implore you give them a go. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Don't like veggie Sausages at all but my dad is a vegetarian and he made me some veggie Richmond Sausages and they were without doubt the nicest veggie sausage I have ever eaten. Any veggies out there who haven't tried them, or people trying to cut down on their meat intake for whatever reason, I implore you give them a go. 

I thought all Richmond sausages were pretty much meat free?

• Like 1