Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Why do goalkeepers think they can play football?  You're in goal for a reason.

It's not their choice. They're following the "plan", "idea", "philosophy" of these frauds they have the audacity to call themselves football managers. Pickford can't even walk properly let alone play with the ball. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Lloyd Dyer’s lad on the bench for Chelsea. Could maybe get a few minutes tonight if this one’s already in the bag 

Wonder is he runs down the wing all the way and falls over on the byline for a goal kick. 

Love that guy! He's my all time hero (hence the profile pic)

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

It's not their choice. They're following the "plan", "idea", "philosophy" of these frauds they have the audacity to call themselves football managers. Pickford can't even walk properly let alone play with the ball. 

Sousa trying to make Hobbs be Beckenbauer being the best ever example. 

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Thought most people wanked themselves silly over the thought of Dyche coming here. Now you’re using his goalkeeper to beat up Enzo?  All keepers (maybe not Iversen) play more on the ball than in previous eras. 

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Thought most people wanked themselves silly over the thought of Dyche coming here. Now you’re using his goalkeeper to beat up Enzo?  All keepers (maybe not Iversen) play more on the ball than in previous eras. 

Dyche is a joke of a manager. I'm not using Pickford to beat up Enzo. Enzo is beating himself up with his antics. I've said several times that this kind of approach is way too risky especially for teams with League One quality players. Can you enlighten me then? What's the point playing Pickford as a libero? The guy can't even walk, he moves like he's casting for Forest Gump 2. What's the actual benefit for Everton playing from the back against Chelsea when they're already 3-0 down? Dyche and everyone like Dyche don't have a clue. Arrogant, stubborn individuals who are thinking they're "ideas" are some kind of religion. 

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

How has this garbage managed to reach 35 points?

Astonishing 

Still playing 38 Yr old Young and 35 Yr old Coleman as well!

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The best thing about Everton being thrashed is that I haven't heard the daft Everton Wooo song since the deluge began...

The Everton mantra is "If you don't woo, you boo".

• Haha 2