Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

I know it sounds weird but them actually losing today is a bad result. Shit or bust for them on Tuesday now.

but not for us, now… they can’t go above us if we lose

Edited by MPH

Just now, ealingfox said:

I know it sounds weird but them actually losing today is a bad result. Shit or bust for them on Tuesday now.

They seem to shit the bed whenever an ounce of pressure is on them, this is good for us. Also means us losing to them doesn’t have them breathing down our necks if Ipswich or Leeds slip up

On 16/04/2024 at 20:39, Harpenden Fox said:

They’ll thrash Preston and then lose to Cardiff. Because that’s exactly how the Championship works.

A lot of nonsense about Southampton on Tuesday night.

Some people get it. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Good. They already play openly. If they go all out the space will be fantastic. No low blocks. 

On 16/04/2024 at 20:39, Harpenden Fox said:

They’ll thrash Preston and then lose to Cardiff. Because that’s exactly how the Championship works.

Take a bow @Harpenden Fox. You were bang on. Please PM todays lottery numbers.

Foxestalk 16th April - 'I just don't see Southampton slipping up from here'.

• Like 1

It would be beautiful if Boro could do the business on Monday and leave us going into Tuesday with a win to get promotion. I’ve always thought this team will be fine once they can see the finish line, it’s just getting there that’s the problem. 

• Like 4

Good day for us and a chance to enjoy the rest of the weekend . Won’t listen to leeds Monday night it is what it is and be typical now we win they probably will as well 

Great result. Colwill for Cardiff looks a great player. Seen him a few times and he’s quality.  As for Southampton, they’ll defo be without Armstrong looks like he’s did his ACL as he nearly equalised but for a last ditch Cardiff block. He’s a good player and it’s sad for the lad. Sulemana should really be out too as he was unconscious on the pitch.