Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great player but not in any kind of conversation of all time greats, for me. 

Posted

Comes across as a dick but can't fault his goalscoring record. 15+ goals, in most seasons, in top divisions across Europe.

Posted

Love his ego, all for show I'm sure which made him what he was.

Not in CR7 and Messis GOAT status but one of those Cantona icons.

Just heard a stat that he has scored a goal in EVERY year since 1999 AND has s scored a goal in EVERY  minute of a 90 minute game.

Also speaks 6 languages  fluently  and won leagues in 4 countries!

 

Gotta give him credit for retiring and not being a maverick to the sh1t Saudi league for another bucket load of $$$$$.

 

I think he was awesome.

 

Ibrakadabbra!!!

  • Like 2
Posted
2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Never understood the hype tbf, more known for his mouth than anything he did on the pitch, 

 

Give me a Boksic or a Jancker anyday

Presume your just jesting, if not I'm blocking you.

 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

I think it's pretty obvious he is, or at least, it's certainly his sense of humour. I find it pretty endearing to be honest, some of his stunts have been cracking. I love the one where apparently LeBron sent him one of his jerseys as a gift when he moved to LA and allegedly Zlatan signed it and sent it back. I hate using the phrase but that's genuinely top tier banter. 

 

He's also absolutely absurdly talented. It blows my mind that even as an OAP in a shit United side he came to the Premier League and proved himself and it still wasn't enough for his critics in this country in denial. 

 

At his peak he was comfortably #3 in an era that had Ronaldo and Messi at their best. 

Theres a video of Zlatan being interviewed by an ex very decent player(Cant remember who) Pogba walk passed and Zlatan basically makes him sit on the floor like a child!!

Proper funny🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Posted

Incredible player but I can't see past his cringey 'cult of Zlatan' persona he plays up to (I'm aware that 80% of the quotes attributed to him were never said).

 

You're in your 40s, man!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...