Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Zlatan Retires

Love his ego, all for show I'm sure which made him what he was.

Not in CR7 and Messis GOAT status but one of those Cantona icons.

Just heard a stat that he has scored a goal in EVERY year since 1999 AND has s scored a goal in EVERY  minute of a 90 minute game.

Also speaks 6 languages  fluently  and won leagues in 4 countries!

Gotta give him credit for retiring and not being a maverick to the sh1t Saudi league for another bucket load of $$$$$.

I think he was awesome.

Ibrakadabbra!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Never understood the hype tbf, more known for his mouth than anything he did on the pitch, 

Give me a Boksic or a Jancker anyday

Presume your just jesting, if not I'm blocking you.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think it's pretty obvious he is, or at least, it's certainly his sense of humour. I find it pretty endearing to be honest, some of his stunts have been cracking. I love the one where apparently LeBron sent him one of his jerseys as a gift when he moved to LA and allegedly Zlatan signed it and sent it back. I hate using the phrase but that's genuinely top tier banter. 

He's also absolutely absurdly talented. It blows my mind that even as an OAP in a shit United side he came to the Premier League and proved himself and it still wasn't enough for his critics in this country in denial. 

At his peak he was comfortably #3 in an era that had Ronaldo and Messi at their best. 

Theres a video of Zlatan being interviewed by an ex very decent player(Cant remember who) Pogba walk passed and Zlatan basically makes him sit on the floor like a child!!

Proper funny🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Raj said:

Presume your just jesting, if not I'm blocking you.

Theres a video of Zlatan being interviewed by an ex very decent player(Cant remember who) Pogba walk passed and Zlatan basically makes him sit on the floor like a child!!

Proper funny🤣🤣

Paul Pogba gatecrashes Zlatan Ibrahimovic's interview with Thierry Henry - Bing video