Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 23/24

6 hours ago, davieG said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-injury-latest-conor-8726083

City have nine players on international duty for a series of European Championship qualifiers, Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, and friendlies. They are Mads Hermansen (Denmark), Danny Ward (Wales), Wout Faes (Belgium), Harry Souttar (Australia), Callum Doyle (England Under-21s), Cesare Casadei (Italy Under-21s), Wilfred Ndidi and Kelechi Iheanacho (both Nigeria), and Patson Daka (Zambia).

That leaves Maresca with a group of 15 fit outfield players to work with during the international break, albeit they won’t be getting down to business straight away. The manager is giving them some time off first.

He said after the 1-0 loss to Hull: “We have played seven games in a very short time, so now it’s important that we recover all of them, the energy, so we start again in the right way. We have some days off because they deserve it. Not because of the results, simply because they never stopped in the last period.”

The 17 players available to Maresca for the next week are Jakub Stolarczyk, Daniel Iversen, Jannik Vestergaard, James Justin, Ben Nelson, Ricardo Pereira, Hamza Choudhury, Harry Winks, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Marc Albrighton, Yunus Akgun, Abdul Fatawu, Wanya Marcal, Stephy Mavididi, Kasey McAteer, Jamie Vardy, and Tom Cannon.

I'd make KDH train on his own for the entire time.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd make KDH train on his own for the entire time.

I'd have thought he needs to learn there are other players on the pitch and how to pass to them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Casadei starts for Italy U21 vs Latvia U21 in Euro U21 Qualifiers

Finished 0-0

Looks like he didn’t have the best of games with only a 6.4 on SofaScore (just 1 other starter for Italy scored lower), and he missed 2 big chances

10 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Maddison starts now he plays for Spurs. Same old bs. :clap:

1 million per cent agree with this 

couldnt pick his nose let alone Maddison when he was a City player

smacks of corruption for me and greedy 6/7 bias beyond belief 

I hate Southgate and the cronies with a passion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Wout Faes is starting for Belgium vs Azerbaijan in EURO qualifiers

Belgium won 1-0

Wout Faes got a 6.6 and a clean sheet

(Tielemans was the worst starter for Belgium today according to both WhoScored (6.5) and FotMob (6.9) :ph34r:)

(Castagne got a 7.2)

30 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Maddison starts now he plays for Spurs. Same old bs. :clap:

Thought exactly the same. I can't stand Southgate, always picks his mates or players for "big" clubs. England won't win anything whilst he's in charge even though we should with the players we have 

• Like 4