Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Kyogo the next Vardy

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but in this article it states this Celtic player Kyogo is a carbon copy of Jamie Vardy yet younger and faster, worth taking a risk on this lad ?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/jamie-vardy-cited-as-celtic-tipped-to-complete-multiple-transfers-expert/

Kyogo is not coming to us in the Championship I'm afraid

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I remember alot of fuss made about Edouard.

His numbers might well be good in Scotland, in one of the two, let's see him do it outside Scotland before we start saying how good he is.

That Scottish lad saying he was like Henry in style. Edouard is no where near Prem standard from what I've seen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

His numbers might well be good in Scotland, in one of the two, let's see him do it outside Scotland before we start saying how good he is.

"Remind me we are playing Stoke this season, without naming Stoke..."

4 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

"Remind me we are playing Stoke this season, without naming Stoke..."

Where did I say he should join us, or even play in the Championship.

I'm not even saying he'll fail, but, still, let's see him do it outside Scotland to see how good he is.

Just now, Matt said:

Where did I say he should join us, or even play in the Championship.

I'm not even saying he'll fail, but, still, let's see him do it outside Scotland to see how good he is.

Just a joke, no malice intended. Just reminded me of the old put down "can he do it on a wet Tuesday night at Stoke...". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but in this article it states this Celtic player Kyogo is a carbon copy of Jamie Vardy yet younger and faster, worth taking a risk on this lad ?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/jamie-v

ardy-cited-as-celtic-tipped-to-complete-multiple-transfers-expert/

28 never played in a top league no thanks.

• Like 1

Only way would be to get promoted and try and bring him in on the bounce back to the Prem. He’s the kind of player who is made for the English game. Conte’s said before that signing players to play in England is different from anywhere else. Japanese players seem to suit the pace and intensity of our game. 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

For a start, I still wouldn't be surprised to see Edouard come good in the Premier League tbf. He's had a similar problem to some of our new signings in that they've been lobbed in to a malfunctioning team and it's not exactly helped them settle. 

By Kyogo is a much different player anyway. His game is based on intelligent movement in and around the box. It's something that, hence the Vardy comparisons, if you're good at it you can do it at any level. 

Think of him as like the Japanese Tony Cottee. I think he'd do well in a Premier League team that creates a reasonable amount of chances. 

• Like 2