Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Suphanat Mueanta

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

Has anyone actually seen him play? Anything to report?

Never seen him, only read various in depth articles which seem to proclaim him as a generational talent from their country. It makes sense he goes to Leuven 1st, but as we have absolutely zero wingers I'd not be surprised if we had a look at him 1st.

Not sure if we can sign 2 or 4 players who wouldn't ordinarily obtain a work permit. If its 2 and we opt to keep Opoku and Mueanta then that's us done in that regard for now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Never seen him, only read various in depth articles which seem to proclaim him as a generational talent from their country. It makes sense he goes to Leuven 1st, but as we have absolutely zero wingers I'd not be surprised if we had a look at him 1st.

Not sure if we can sign 2 or 4 players who wouldn't ordinarily obtain a work permit. If its 2 and we opt to keep Opoku and Mueanta then that's us done in that regard for now.

Is that per season or all time until they leave?

Granted, youtube videos are not a good indicator at all, but kid looks talented. Composed finisher and moves well off the ball. Think we could do a lot worse than have him as a squad option across the winger/forward areas.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Granted, youtube videos are not a good indicator at all, but kid looks talented. Composed finisher and moves well off the ball. Think we could do a lot worse than have him as a squad option across the winger/forward areas.

Funny 'cos I watched one and thought he made my first touch look like Riyad's

I'll genuinely be surprised if he ever plays for Leicester in a competitive game.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Dont particularly like us signing Thai players just to please Top. Gives me Nigel Pearson signing his son James vibes even though he clearly wasnt good enough. Everything should be done for the good of the club, not jobs for the boys or throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Dont particularly like us signing Thai players just to please Top. Gives me Nigel Pearson signing his son James vibes even though he clearly wasnt good enough. Everything should be done for the good of the club, not jobs for the boys or throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks

Get real, he'll potentially cost **** all and his stats are good. Nothing wrong with this 

• Like 2

this lad has to be exceptionally gifted to make it, as someone who lived in thailand for almost 3 years i can confirm that they rarely slide and heading is frowned upon… I’d be very surprised if he didn’t get absolutely destroyed in the championship.  He won’t be used to any form of physical battle and the game will almost be like a different sport to him. 

I’d play against some incredibly gifted players over there, but if you use any form of strength it was so easy to get the ball. 

He might be good enough that it really doesn’t matter, but just from my observations i know it might take a very long time to adapt, if he ever can. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1