Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoachimWasMyHero

Coventry Home First Game of the Season

Sky must think we’re all dumb.

Yes, I’m sure the computer randomly selected Cov at home on the opening weekend when there are no PL games meaning you can show 4 live EFL games. Course it did. Good old random generator.

I seem to recall Coventry away being an opening fixture not too long ago. Lee Peltier scored the winner in a 0-1 for the boys. I remember it for the abuse some cov fans were giving me for over celebrating and then being reminded by my old man that I was only 14/15 years old 🤣

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I seem to recall Coventry away being an opening fixture not too long ago. Lee Peltier scored the winner in a 0-1 for the boys. I remember it for the abuse some cov fans were giving me for over celebrating and then being reminded by my old man that I was only 14/15 years old 🤣

yep it was, Vassell got sent off for an horrendous tackle and then one of their lads basically did the exact same thing. 

Saw one of the funniest fights ever outside the ground, two blokes that were well into their late 60's 70's going for it even the stewards were like just let them do it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Sky must think we’re all dumb.

Yes, I’m sure the computer randomly selected Cov at home on the opening weekend when there are no PL games meaning you can show 4 live EFL games. Course it did. Good old random generator.

We do tend to play Cov quite a bit in August and we have played them opening day a couple of seasons before we last played them.