Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

5 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Have we got him in yet? :beer:
what about that other young Man City centre half with the double barrel name, saw it somewhere on Twitter last night.. 

Taylor Harwood Bellis only has a year left in his contract so they wont loan him unless he signs extension . If he doesnt than we would have to buy him i guess.

Edited by les-tah
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Taylor Harwood Bellis only has a year left in his contract so they wont loan him unless he signs extension . If he doesnt than we would have to buy him i guess.

That’s the one, he would be a great signing, got to sort our defence out as Faes could be off and Vestergaard is not the answer… 

Cheers :beer:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Absolutely not, it’s frankly ridiculous we’re getting him. He will piss it. 

He was obscenely good for Italy in the kiddies tournament. 

Absolutely. It's a ludicrous signing at this level and I'm surprised Chelsea are loaning him.

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

When is this likely to be announced? Just thinking ahead to Saturday. 

Supposedly today. Definitely think he'll be in the squad on Saturday, whether he starts depends on how much training time Enzo thinks he needs to "get it" vs. how badly Enzo thinks we need to bench Praet/Ndidi/WMM. 

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Not me scrolling through Microsoft Word trying to think of funny jokes to fit in.

Use ms apps instead

This thread has taken me to the edge and back. OneNote left to make is after all the forms are signed the club can exchange the funds and publiser  the  signing.