Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

4 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

What’s happened to @moore_94 have you found his lair and locked him up so you can be first to break any LCFC related news 😂

To be fair, he's more focussed on the OS Official Announcements - rather than ifs and maybes?

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The 8 years applies to last years signings 

this year they must be spread over five 

Jordan explained it 

they currently show a surplus of 65m for this years ffp but that’s not a profit because the money in is all one year and the money going out repeats every season. if they don’t bring any players in from now they will need to sell £135m worth of players next summer to not be in deficit.  I expect you’ll see quite a few academy graduates/ young players who came in on lowish fees being sold with buy backs like Man City have been doing to help balance the books. 

Thanks, didn't hear it today. 

All clear now 

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Jordan explained it 

they currently show a surplus of 65m for this years ffp but that’s not a profit because the money in is all one year and the money going out repeats every season. if they don’t bring any players in from now they will need to sell £135m worth of players next summer to not be in deficit.  I expect you’ll see quite a few academy graduates/ young players who came in on lowish fees being sold with buy backs like Man City have been doing to help balance the books. 

You mean like Casadei if we get promoted!?!?!?!.:D

26 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Jordan explained it 

Step forward the Saudi’s to gift them 100m for Lukaku then they have Ziyech to be sold and Hudson Odoi will leave also.

Looking through the squad they have built a young team, there’s only Silva left from that aging squad and I’m sure if needs must he’ll be offered to the Saudi’s to help out if they fall short.

Just isn’t right that Chelsea are closing in on a £1bn net spent since Todd Boehly's takeover last year & they are loop holing their way around the powers that be.

4 hours ago, Bert said:

Just doing a Spag bol to celebrate 

Gunna need to fly out an executive chef from Italy who specializes in home made pasta and  sauce. So, job ad going up, accept resumes until end of the week. Interview and fly out. Looking like late next week at the earliest.

3 hours ago, Daggers said:
The Secret Diary the world’s best Director of Football Academy Director Horse Boy.

Tuesday
Had a croissant for breakfast. Why did they ruin Sugar Puffs? I loved Sugar Puffs. Sent my daily email to Kuhn Top to remind him I was the only undefeated LCFC manager in 2007. Started the season with a win but it’s been three days and Susan hasn’t come by the office to congratulate me on masterminding the success. Still, lots to get done with signings - so I cracked on and focussed on the most important task: all my felt tips are now in colour order in my desk drawer. Well done me. Smashed supper like a boss.

Wednesday:
Had a croissant for breakfast. Walked around Seagrave with it so everyone could see that I am as continental as Mr Mascara. It was all a bit empty. Odd. Then got told we are playing Burton today so I’d better go get the car from the wife as she took it shopping.

Turns out it isn’t at Burton Latimer. Got phoned by the Chelsea DoF. Put on my important voice and told him I can only do one thing at a time - which was currently driving and talking into my hands-free dashboard like a boss - so couldn’t discuss singing any of his players. 

Thursday:
Sat on my croissant yesterday so couldn’t walk it around Seagrave. Tried waving toast at people instead to show my patriotism. Worried it might be culturally offensive to the owners so stopped.

Chelsea called, but I was busy emailing Kuhn Top to check if he had received my email reminding him how I was the only undefeated manager in 2007. A lot of agents and that Chelsea man were ringing but I let them go to answerphone as I was expecting Susan to pop by and congratulate me for masterminding the 1-0 crushing of Burton. Surely she has to be delighted we’ve put 6 points on the board now? Left the match early so I could get home for a special cuddle.

Friday:
Someone wanted me to meet an Italian boy this morning but I was busy cleaning croissant crumbs off my suit trousers. It reminded me of that time I had a nasty bout of impetigo at school and all the other boys laughed at me. They said he was here for a test - I told them he probably needed to go to Lancaster Academy in Knighton as they have special measures for exams or something.

Asked my secretary to go through the answerphone messages and get them all to fax me instead as this would let them know how important and busy I am. Not heard from Kuhn Top or Susan so went home early for a special cuddle.

Saturday:
Big game day did not start well; someone has mixed up my felt tip pens. No email from Kuhn Top so I emailed him a picture of one of the horses and told him how brilliant it looks. Also, my motivational poster that’s a picture of me saying “Like a boss” had fallen in the bin. I faxed Susan and she replied that Leicestershire has had a tropical storm during the night.

My secretary kept interrupting me about Chelsea such and such and transfer somethings - do none of them appreciate how busy I am and how NOBODY can do more than one thing at a time.

Heard back from Champions Speakers. Apparently they already have an ex-manager on their books talking about how he went undefeated. It won’t have been in 2007 though like me.

Masterminded another 1-0 walkover while having a power nap in my executive leather high back lumbar support chair.

Sunday:
Checked email while eating a croissant. Crumbs fell onto the keyboard and blocked some of the keys. Autocorrect rendered the resulting message to Chelsea quite unintelligible. This is why I don’t like modern technology. Will fax them on Monday.

Sad to see no congratulations on my victory from Kuhn Top or Susan.

Monday:
Dropped my croissant upon entering my office - we have had another tropical storm. Sent an email to Kuhn Top reminding him about the brilliant way I got rid of a load of players for free this summer and saved us a lot of money from having to try to sell them. Mentioned that this was just one of the skills I honed during my ‘Unbeatables’ season as club manager in 2007.

Chelsea faxed to say everything is ready for us to sign one of their players - but I’m not going to be their lapdog. Pretended I hadn’t seen it and will play hard to get like a real Premier boss.

Secretary shouted they immediately phoned - but I was far too busy with my work as Belgiums best Director of Football Directors…faxing a picture of some horses to Leuven. If it’s actually important Chelsea will fax me tomorrow.

Filled in an application for JLA Speakers Bureau. Highlighted my ability to conduct secret annual revues that remain so secret nobody knows who I blamed for my mistakes.

Wife wasn’t at home for a special cuddle.

RUDKINoffice.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Jordan explained it 

There was a similar discussion on Talksport yesterday morning on White & Jordan, where they were talking about Chelsea’s spending and  Simon Jordan explained the same point, that from an FFP point of view this summer they had actually shown a profit on transfers. As you say highly likely January and next Summer will see a lot of players move on, most likely first teamers who are coming to end of contracts and been with the club for some time and academy players, as these will all have low FFP book values, so if they can generate reasonable fees this will go a long way to reducing next seasons deficit and the 3 year rolling losses that are permitted. 

9 hours ago, Daggers said:
The Secret Diary the world’s best Director of Football Academy Director Horse Boy.

Tuesday
Had a croissant for breakfast. Why did they ruin Sugar Puffs? I loved Sugar Puffs. Sent my daily email to Kuhn Top to remind him I was the only undefeated LCFC manager in 2007. Started the season with a win but it’s been three days and Susan hasn’t come by the office to congratulate me on masterminding the success. Still, lots to get done with signings - so I cracked on and focussed on the most important task: all my felt tips are now in colour order in my desk drawer. Well done me. Smashed supper like a boss.

Wednesday:
Had a croissant for breakfast. Walked around Seagrave with it so everyone could see that I am as continental as Mr Mascara. It was all a bit empty. Odd. Then got told we are playing Burton today so I’d better go get the car from the wife as she took it shopping.

Turns out it isn’t at Burton Latimer. Got phoned by the Chelsea DoF. Put on my important voice and told him I can only do one thing at a time - which was currently driving and talking into my hands-free dashboard like a boss - so couldn’t discuss singing any of his players. 

Thursday:
Sat on my croissant yesterday so couldn’t walk it around Seagrave. Tried waving toast at people instead to show my patriotism. Worried it might be culturally offensive to the owners so stopped.

Chelsea called, but I was busy emailing Kuhn Top to check if he had received my email reminding him how I was the only undefeated manager in 2007. A lot of agents and that Chelsea man were ringing but I let them go to answerphone as I was expecting Susan to pop by and congratulate me for masterminding the 1-0 crushing of Burton. Surely she has to be delighted we’ve put 6 points on the board now? Left the match early so I could get home for a special cuddle.

Friday:
Someone wanted me to meet an Italian boy this morning but I was busy cleaning croissant crumbs off my suit trousers. It reminded me of that time I had a nasty bout of impetigo at school and all the other boys laughed at me. They said he was here for a test - I told them he probably needed to go to Lancaster Academy in Knighton as they have special measures for exams or something.

Asked my secretary to go through the answerphone messages and get them all to fax me instead as this would let them know how important and busy I am. Not heard from Kuhn Top or Susan so went home early for a special cuddle.

Saturday:
Big game day did not start well; someone has mixed up my felt tip pens. No email from Kuhn Top so I emailed him a picture of one of the horses and told him how brilliant it looks. Also, my motivational poster that’s a picture of me saying “Like a boss” had fallen in the bin. I faxed Susan and she replied that Leicestershire has had a tropical storm during the night.

My secretary kept interrupting me about Chelsea such and such and transfer somethings - do none of them appreciate how busy I am and how NOBODY can do more than one thing at a time.

Heard back from Champions Speakers. Apparently they already have an ex-manager on their books talking about how he went undefeated. It won’t have been in 2007 though like me.

Masterminded another 1-0 walkover while having a power nap in my executive leather high back lumbar support chair.

Sunday:
Checked email while eating a croissant. Crumbs fell onto the keyboard and blocked some of the keys. Autocorrect rendered the resulting message to Chelsea quite unintelligible. This is why I don’t like modern technology. Will fax them on Monday.

Sad to see no congratulations on my victory from Kuhn Top or Susan.

Monday:
Dropped my croissant upon entering my office - we have had another tropical storm. Sent an email to Kuhn Top reminding him about the brilliant way I got rid of a load of players for free this summer and saved us a lot of money from having to try to sell them. Mentioned that this was just one of the skills I honed during my ‘Unbeatables’ season as club manager in 2007.

Chelsea faxed to say everything is ready for us to sign one of their players - but I’m not going to be their lapdog. Pretended I hadn’t seen it and will play hard to get like a real Premier boss.

Secretary shouted they immediately phoned - but I was far too busy with my work as Belgiums best Director of Football Directors…faxing a picture of some horses to Leuven. If it’s actually important Chelsea will fax me tomorrow.

Filled in an application for JLA Speakers Bureau. Highlighted my ability to conduct secret annual revues that remain so secret nobody knows who I blamed for my mistakes.

Wife wasn’t at home for a special cuddle.

Brilliant,or have we just found the new ITK

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Jordan explained it 

They're academy isn't actually that good at the minute. Not sure they've got the reputation or obvious assets to cash in on in that regard.

What's also fascinating is these players they've signed for 8+ years, if they flop then they may well have to subsidise their wages for years and years to get rid of them. 

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They're academy isn't actually that good at the minute. Not sure they've got the reputation or obvious assets to cash in on in that regard.

What's also fascinating is these players they've signed for 8+ years, if they flop then they may well have to subsidise their wages for years and years to get rid of them. 

Winston Bogarde eat your heart out.  Unfortunately clubs like Chelsea always seems to sell their dross for a fortune.