Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Wilfred Ndidi

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

Wonder if he means we can only buy a player if we sell but as iversons a loan we can get one more loan in? 

I'd imagine we're trying to off load Soumare on a permanent, and this will mean we can bring in another.

Such is the sport that any quote about 'having to sell' is frankly meaningless.   Even if it was true at the time, even if it wasn't just a general reference to a wider sense of 'moving players on', it's the sort of position that can change in the bat of an eyelid.

And even if it's true and remains so, it doesn't rule out bringing in a replacement on loan.

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

The game is up, "Herr Fuchs".  I've worked out your carefully guarded identity.

randomtext.JPG.7b26866315aaeb43f9a049ed7f636838.JPG

Whatever You need to get your rocks off... 

Another that would rather demean is fellow supporter instead of encouraging, banter & debate over our football club...

I live & love the flexability of our language,and use it, sometimes erratically error based, but like football systems and flaws the fun in trying.. and not self-serving or outflanking the base of the debate.. 

Correction and control also conveniently turns its own blind eye to natural progress... 

I can afford and carry the stigma of being an idiot, my life ran all those rapids...

Just competing  to be held up in 20years time has a FT-misunderstood genius.... 

I don't need RTG, I am more than capable of ballsing it  up by myself.. :crylaugh:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Whatever You need to get your rocks off... 

Another that would rather demean is fellow supporter instead of encouraging, banter & debate over our football club...

That is my idea of banter  :dunno:

Appears I've poked with too sharp a stick this time.  Sorry I hurt your feelings.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, honeybradger said:

He did it during the Cardiff game. Muscle injuries usually occur due to a lack of rest, I am not purely blaming Maresca because Ndidi has been injury prone for a while but he was gambling with the fitness of our players with an unchanged lineup in a congested period.

I dunno, Enzo's been rotating pretty well I'd say in general. A few surprise starting XIs with good results this season, and he's done a decent job protecting Ricky.

Vardy had plenty of rotation and still suffered injury, sometimes these things just happen. I don't think Wilf played much past the hour in these games?

I'm pleased we blasted through December and picked up the points we did, it puts us in a great position.

Edited by Bourbon Fox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

That is my idea of banter  :dunno:

Appears I've poked with too sharp a stick this time.  Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Not a stick sharp enough,don’t worry I take what I give out,and give out what I take.

Dont like bullies..but KingsX has never shown such dabblings..:cheers:

my eraser is stronger than pen,which is stronger than the sword..:giggle:

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

It’s not going to. Think you’re burying your head in the sand if you think we’re signing anyone this month 

Nothing is certain and it won’t be easy to get a player of the right quality, but the club will be seeking to do business this month. It’s nowhere near as unlikely as you seem to imply. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we get a midfielder in on loan. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at that midfield today, and who came on, we were sorely missing Ndidi's physicality. Doesn't even need to be a DCM for us, just being on the pitch means we have someone who can battle in both boxes. 

Feels like we need another CM as well as Sensi, who has Ndidi's physicality, especially in the air at both ends. Unfortunately, I don't trust that Ndidi will stay fit for the remaining games.