Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Daniel Iversen

10 hours ago, BillyFOX12 said:

5m euro for Iversen according to Transfermarkt, so a £2,5m offer is probably a bit too low.

Btw Bazunu's market value on this makes absolutely no sense, he's absolutely horrid.

image.png.d33fae7d428935f285e051406e440c 

I’d take no notice of this valuing the Leeds keeper at 20m 🤣🤣🤣 he’s awful he ain’t worth 20quid! We would be lucky to get 2m for iverson! And as for ward we should do a competition/raffle 50p a go winning club takes him! Trouble is I can’t see a club having ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

I know he’s not the perfect modern day keeper but I’m honestly amazed we can’t seem to shift him. Ward is probably still here because of a ridiculous wage/contract pricing out realistic suitors… but what’s Iversen’s excuse? Very good keeper for a non possession based side. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Thought another Championship team would have taken him as their No.1 

Might get stuck with him and Ward at this rate. 

Don’t be surprised if one of them turns up at Leuven..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aleksz said:

I know he’s not the perfect modern day keeper but I’m honestly amazed we can’t seem to shift him. Ward is probably still here because of a ridiculous wage/contract pricing out realistic suitors… but what’s Iversen’s excuse? Very good keeper for a non possession based side. 

Agreed. Can't imagine that the club is demanding too much for him either.

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Should be trying to get him a loan over in Belgium - shame Leuven don’t need a keeper!

Fenerbahce‘S keeper went United maybe he goes there 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Like Souttar im generally amazed a Championship side didnt take him on loan at the very least

There’s a common denominator in all of our “available” players not really even getting a sniff of a move and that is Mr Rudkin.

5 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Perhaps he's happy where he is and doesn't want to move. We've had keepers before that were more than content to do training and sit on the bench for a nice standard of living. Nice work if you can get it. 

Unlikely given he has been out on loan getting experience to fight for a place in the team. Not really the actions of a player happy to sit on the bench and not play…

5 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Or it could be no one wants them because they have been crap. 

I think a Director of Football has at least a small responsibility for signing and keeping players who turn out to be crap and very expensive money pits.