Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DezFox

Deadline Day Predictions

I think Cannon is the incoming actively being worked on with others to follow if outgoings occur.

An ideal day for me would be Cannon and Chair in with Soumare, Daka and Souttar out.

If Ndidi, Iheanacho (or others) get late interest I would assume we would have targets in mind.

• Like 1

It's only one in because we know one of our players is more a less gone with that either being Ndidi or Nacho/Daka.

Pretty sure if we were to additionally let Souttar, Soumare, Iversen go a CB will come in.

Seems like it's Cannon in, possibly Chair or McAtee too. I don't expect anyone else.

3 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Cannon in early. Chair real late after Ndidi goes.

Soumare, Iversen and Daka also all go on loan.

Souttar stays. Kel stays.

This is also my best guess, but I have a feeling I’m being optimistic with Kel. It makes too much sense to sell if he isn’t going to sign an extension. 

Can’t see us doing as much business as anticipated. 

Incoming

Cannon (if Daka goes) 

Outgoings:

Daka (loan w/ option) 

Soumare (loan w/ option) 

Iversen (loan)

Wilf and Kelechi stay. Lack of interest in Souttar and Ward means they stay 

In terms of ins we may get cannon if a striker leaves. Mactee off to sheff Utd, THB off to Southampton. 
Our biggest problem this window by a long long way was the fact we simply can’t get rid of players. No one wants our deadwood. And the fact we have not able to get rid of any genuine deadwood is honestly shocking IMO. they will stay and stink thr place out and take their massive wages. This will be a disappointing day. 

23 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Cannon in early. Chair real late after Ndidi goes.

Soumare, Iversen and Daka also all go on loan.

Souttar stays. Kel stays.

that would be a great end to the window for me. i’d be very happy with rudkins work 

Edited by Lambert09