Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleshdaddy

Million Manhoef

We were linked with him in the summer. He had a great season in 2022/23 after being converted from a left wing back to a right winger. Been less impressive this season by all accounts.

He's not as good as Fatawu but perhaps the club aren't as impressed with Yunus so far.

• Like 1

I’m not so convinced we need another winger. Is this really a priority?we already have 25  named in our first team squad so we would need others to leave before  signing anyone so I think other positions are a priority…

17 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Can't see this personally. Firstly we've got to make room in our squad by letting someone go. Secondly, if we were to do that there are far more pressing positions than yet another winger.

We aren't currently rotating our wingers, who are integral to the system. Not sure Yunus is in favour and I think it's unlikely Kasey would step up to the PL. 

55 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We aren't currently rotating our wingers, who are integral to the system. Not sure Yunus is in favour and I think it's unlikely Kasey would step up to the PL. 

Both being injured might have had something to do with it. Neither have had enough game time to judge properly and if you include Albrighton, 5 wingers is more than enough for the Championship when we've got more pressing positions we could do with cover for. If Winks or KDH got injured that would be more of a worry than a winger. There's only so many places in the squad too. This lad would be just another risk and arguably it's better to wait until the summer to fully evaluate what we already have for the sake of about 4 months. If Fatawu and Mavididi remain fit he'd hardly get a look in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slymunn said:

Could see this happening and Albrighton moving on as he doesn't really suit the system we are playing.

Sharky has six months left on his contract, has already had a recent and unsuccessful Championship loan and is pretty liked and respected around the club. I'll be surprised if we move him on in January really.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Sharky has six months left on his contract, has already had a recent and unsuccessful Championship loan and is pretty liked and respected around the club. I'll be surprised if we move him on in January really.

I agree. But that might be the trade-off like last season when we needed squad places.

There is 4 or 5 players I think we would rather move on, but if that doesn't happen it could be Albrighton again.

47 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I agree. But that might be the trade-off like last season when we needed squad places.

There is 4 or 5 players I think we would rather move on, but if that doesn't happen it could be Albrighton again.

there’s a possibility of either Nacho or Daka leaving. The likelihood is he would replace one of those..

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

there’s a possibility of either Nacho or Daka leaving. The likelihood is he would replace one of those..

Agreed. Might also be Praet, Ward and Iversons squad place available.