Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Patson Daka - Real Betis

7 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Daka has done enough in the last couple of months to be considered our No1 striker. Fair play to him as well as he seemed completely written off at one stage. 

Get rid of Kelechi- he’s been underwhelming and is out of contract anyway. 

I can see Daka getting another 10-15 goals between now and the end of the season. 

Strikers are confidence players and it’s the first time he’s been high on confidence since we signed him. 

We don’t have a #1 striker. When Enzo is not rotating strikers, he simply plays whoever is in form atm.

3 minutes ago, TommyK said:

We can't go into next season with just Cannon and Daka. 

We'll need a new striker. Happy to see Daka leave - he's just not progressed as hoped. 

Agree. I keep hoping for some sort of Kramaric like turnaround in performance . It’s clear it won’t happen with us though 

25 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

We don’t have a #1 striker. When Enzo is not rotating strikers, he simply plays whoever is in form atm.

The fact Enzo started Daka last game suggests he has a slight preference for him over Cannon. 

I think that’s further confirmed by the fact Cannon’s chance came when it was almost forced upon Enzo - it was Daka he went to first.

32 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

I think we do. Daka wouldn’t have walked straight back in on Tuesday otherwise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

He’s capable of scoring 10+ in the PL, Vardy probably isn’t anymore and Cannon is totally unproven. Iheanacho’s contract is up in the summer.

Selling puts us in a worse position on the summer. He seems happy enough being a rotation option too, doesn’t make sense to shift unless we’re properly in the shit - in that case sack Rudkin.

This is why I think we should keep imo. With him and Cannon being the only strikers contracted beyond the end of the season, getting rid would just be making more work for Rudkin to do in the summer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

This is why I think we should keep imo. With him and Cannon being the only strikers contracted beyond the end of the season, getting rid would just be making more work for Rudkin to do in the summer.

We’ve signed 3 decent strikers since Ulloa and they’re all here now lol, we can’t lose 3 in 6 months. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I wouldn’t be fussed tbh, with Cannon , Vardy and Nacho we will be okay upfront. Fulham’s first target is Broja but I guess Daka is there back up if that deal doesn’t go ahead.

Vardy is ageing and slowing down and Iheanacho has been poor all season.

If Canon got injured I wouldn’t want to be dependent on those two.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

The fact Enzo started Daka last game suggests he has a slight preference for him over Cannon. 

I think that’s further confirmed by the fact Cannon’s chance came when it was almost forced upon Enzo - it was Daka he went to first.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

I think we do. Daka wouldn’t have walked straight back in on Tuesday otherwise. 

Or it could just be rotation, with the game coming three days after Cannon started (and played most of) the previous game.