Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Chelsea Away - Pre-Match Thread

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

4-0 Chelsea.

Get prepped for the much more important game against Bristol City.

Have you ever predicted leicester to win? I'm extremely confident regardless of today you'll pick Bristol City to win 3-0 lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, 1972 Fox said:

Starting XI: Stolarczyk, Choudhury (c), Faes, Vestergaard, Doyle, Winks, Dewsbury-Hall, Ndidi, Fatawu, Mavididi, Daka

Interesting that he’s sticking with Jakob 

maybe there’s a thought that he could be saleable in the summer and great performance could be very valuable (or could be the opposite 😀)

1 minute ago, 1972 Fox said:

Starting XI: Stolarczyk, Choudhury (c), Faes, Vestergaard, Doyle, Winks, Dewsbury-Hall, Ndidi, Fatawu, Mavididi, Daka

If Poch has anything about him their midfield will swarm all over Hamza and show him up for the weak link he is.

Nice to see a strong team, i'm going 5-3 Chelsea.

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Have you ever predicted leicester to win? I'm extremely confident regardless of today you'll pick Bristol City to win 3-0 lol

I think we'll turn up for the Bristol City game.

So I'm going 2-1 to them 😂!

• Haha 3

alan shearer was in stands with the geordies at some point pre match last night at manc, if fofana or Denise wise turn up with you folk today please pass on my regards b4 throwing em from the top tier, in 01 at bridge wise was presented with sumut b4 ko and he played like it was a his testimonial i was told to watch my self by steward but made my insides turn, and all of you going or not today remember chilwell smiling joking, with his soon to be mates when they put us out qtrs in 2020, bridge was intimidating in 70s 80s but all the noise will come from you today. coyb