Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Chelsea Away - Pre-Match Thread

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Yup, I've noticed that too. Quite a few times first half if the season he pulled a rabbit out the hat and bailed us out at a critical time. Cov at home. Blackburn and Swansea away. That just seems to have dried up a bit. He's let in some fairly routine goals, not at fault, but not saved us either

Pulled off a worldie against Stoke

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Would be fantastic if this happens given it'd be guaranteed semi space for us (Chelsea eliminated for playing an ineligible player)

Would be hilarious just to see them crying about it years later like the Chilwell offside lol

When they were just too thick to understand the rules 

On 11/03/2024 at 16:11, leatherhead32 said:

sorry rf ! i was in the pop side and at half time the older chaps i was earwigin in on seemed fine that we would get back in 2nd half until munro had to make that stop at 0.2  , couldnt wait to see mysen on motd as at front when gents made sure the youngens could see , problem was i had a green parka on along with the other thousand kids ha,  at 2.2 im sure a reply would have been at filbert as they chose to play here even when drew at home but maybe wrong. the fa cup was magical then wearnt it .

I was in the Double Decker so all the goals were at the other end. It was a great FA cup tie. I do remember Chris Kelly the Leatherhead Lip too. 

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Hate how im one of them fans today saying we should throw this shit tomorrow after the horror show today.

What are you saying? Have you come on here to write a post that essentially criticises yourself? And what horror show are you referring too exactly ?

• Like 2

I genuinely believe that I would let go of my belief the cup draws are rigged if we were drawn against cov in the semis of this.

But there’s absolutely no chance they would allow the possibility of not having a man c. vs man u/ liverpool final. ZERO!  You have no idea how badly i want to be proved wrong in that. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3

To all those going tomorrow just sing your hearts out and show how Championship sides support their clubs. Will be a tough ask to get a result but as long as we do ourselves justice that will be enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

What are you saying? Have you come on here to write a post that essentially criticises yourself? And what horror show are you referring too exactly ?

Not too hard to understand mate. 

59 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I genuinely believe that I would let go of my belief the cup draws are rigged if we were drawn against cov in the semis of this.

But there’s absolutely no chance they would allow the possibility of not having a man c. vs man u/ liverpool final. ZERO!  You have no idea how badly i want to be proved wrong in that. 

You say that but the year we won it the semis were:

Southampton vs Leicester

Chelsea vs Man city 

Chelsea vs Man City would clearly have been the big final

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

The more I’ve thought about it. How can you not go full strength in an FA Cup quarter final? 

Into these twats.

The more I think about it.  What a costly distraction this cup run has been.  Losing Ricardo in the Bournemouth game and our league form collapsing while Leeds and Ipswich close the massive gap we had a few weeks ago!!

Honestly, get real there's absolutely no way we're winning the thing.. did you watch Manchester City against Newcastle?

They're on a completely different level than us!

If we play them it would be an embarrassment.

Gotta go strong here, we have essentially 3 weeks off of the worries of the league so try and put in a strong performance if nothing else even if we lose to give us some momentum, going out feebly with a weak side does nothing for anyone. Think Nacho has to play to hold the ball up as we're not going to have enough possession for it to bounce off Daka or him fall over. Maybe tempted to play Hamza in the middle if no Wilf and stick Doyle at LB, Justin RB/inverted. 

Hermansen

Hamza

Vesty

Faes

Justin

Winks

KDH

Wilf if good to go, if not Yunus

Fatawu

Nacho

Wanya

• Like 2