Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Chelsea Away - Pre-Match Thread

4 hours ago, Harpenden Fox said:

What are you saying? Have you come on here to write a post that essentially criticises yourself? And what horror show are you referring too exactly ?

Your post has me laughing….what is he on about ! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

You say that but the year we won it the semis were:

Southampton vs Leicester

Chelsea vs Man city 

Chelsea vs Man City would clearly have been the big final

Also that league cup semi we bottled against Villa. While Man City drew Man Utd. Was the tie we wanted!

Edited by HybridFox

Guest leatherhead32
13 hours ago, RearsbyFox said:

I was in the Double Decker so all the goals were at the other end. It was a great FA cup tie. I do remember Chris Kelly the Leatherhead Lip too. 

use to love a change n go in the double decker now n then and yes lip got 1 of goals that day

I just hope we don't get hammered today. It could have a serious effect on the players going in to these last crucial games.

Football is all about confidence and Ipswich and Leeds seem to be overflowing with it at the moment.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

If we lost to Bournemouth, then we’d have been playing Southampton this weekend.

With Ndidi half fit and without Ricardo. Surely we’re better off when they’re both back?

I’m just hoping win or lose we sort out our league performances out ASAFP yes we’ve had a few injuries but so have Leeds etc we’re pi55ing away points left right & centre, time for the lads to buck up their collective ideas sort out their schitt & give 100% for the last 9 games of the season it’ll be such a damp squib to fall from grace & have to be in a playoff place after having such a tremendous lead over the rest in this league !!

• Like 2

Anyone know of any good pubs in London with a foxes fan base? I live in London but didn’t manage to get a ticket to the game today and keen to watch the game with some fellow foxes.

• Like 1

Not that bothered if we lose today as long as we don't get any injuries and show abit of fighting spirit no matter what the team selection.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Kiwi_fox said:

Anyone know of any good pubs in London with a foxes fan base? I live in London but didn’t manage to get a ticket to the game today and keen to watch the game with some fellow foxes.

The Stags Head up near Great Portland St is ran by a Leicester fan but he'll likely be at the game. They'll have the game on though and quite possibly be Leicester fans in there.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I’m just hoping win or lose we sort out our league performances out ASAFP yes we’ve had a few injuries but so have Leeds etc we’re pi55ing away points left right & centre, time for the lads to buck up their collective ideas sort out their schitt & give 100% for the last 9 games of the season it’ll be such a damp squib to fall from grace & have to be in a playoff place after having such a tremendous lead over the rest in this league !!

To be fair, QPR and Sunderland aside (and we won the latter), I don’t think we’ve played badly at all performance wise. It’s just results. 

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Just hope we give it 110% and no silly mistakes, these are beatable.

The way we play there will be silly mistakes 

we rode our luck at anfield in the league cup but it’s the way we do things now so just got to hope we don’t get punished 

boro did it there in the league cup and lost by 6.  It’s a big risk but let’s see how we go. Without Ricky I do feel we struggle to make the formation work against good teams. 

• Like 1