Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Chelsea Away - Pre-Match Thread

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Its London. The best city in the world for pubs you can’t go wrong.

Second best after lestah obviously :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jtlee03 said:

Any recommended pubs before the match near Stamford Bridge? Seems that there is not a designated away pub. 

Ended up at Courtfield near Earls Court. Away fans only!

• Like 1

On 15/03/2024 at 22:04, Aus Fox said:

Can’t agree with this at all, his finishing has been poor recently no question, but his all around game play and the things he does is the best suited player we have to how Enzo wants to play.

If he can relax and sort his finishing out, he’s our best option. 
Playing against Chelsea, we will need an outlet and some pace up top. 
I can’t see any world where Iheanacho gets in ahead of Daka.

I hope Daka dons his shooting boots and scores as much as the next fan, but i've seen him in big games play like an absolute bandit, miss massive chances and all the fans go 'never again'. Cannon is a better all round player (just my personal view), Iheanacho has way better FA Cup pedigree (this is a stone cold fact) . No doubt Daka's got pace and helps us stretch the opposition. 

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Let's hope they start arguing with each other and we can take advantage.

The problem I fear is where are our Goals going to come from with Vardy out and the form we're in.

Ndidi enjoys a goal vs Chelsea.

27 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Cardboard….tick

Tin Foil…..tick

Scissors….tick

Pritt Stick….tick

All set :schmike:

Only learned a few years ago that it wasn't called pr*ck stick

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 2

Enzo’s going strong I think and we’ll have a proper go. I very much doubt we will win but if we could somehow pull off a shock victory and then draw Cov in a semi final that’d be special!

It will be a comfortable afternoon for Chelsea, they will probably look to get the game done early and then just sit back and cruise for most of it. Which I wouldn’t be too fussed about, as long as we don’t get battered and it damage the confidence further. A hearty performance from us could do us some good. 

3-1 Chelsea. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Strong team, but he's clearly doubling down on the Faes and Vestergaard partnership despite shipping goals and mistakes aplenty. 

Team been leaked?