Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Leicester City Mishmash - The History of LCFC in One Image

9 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

At the risk of exposing that I'm not a proper fan, what's the guy sucking his gun all about?

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-before-the-start-of-the-game-the-crowd-at-leicester-city-football-82297813.html?imageid=81E51CCB-69D1-4DA4-A517-478B4A69CE80&p=62486&pn=1&searchId=4a86c8dc7579e26206a7c5889dd2d39b&searchtype=0

Bandsmen Martin of the Royal Leicester Regiments Band, performing the Post Horn Gallop on a rifle (1963)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can I just say, this is ****ing brilliant! I've enjoyed following along and reading everyone's input, and I'm going to order one right now! :appl:

I'm not even going to pass it by the missus, she'll just have to deal with it lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Love that, just needed the old Filbert Street scoreboard instead with the word GOAL! Emblazoned across it.

He'll be adding things up till May, so suggestions still welcome :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DesertFox said:

Can I just say, this is ****ing brilliant! I've enjoyed following along and reading everyone's input, and I'm going to order one right now! :appl:

I'm not even going to pass it by the missus, she'll just have to deal with it lol

Done.

(and I will be, by the missus!)

18 hours ago, DesertFox said:

good luck, was nice knowing you

• Haha 1

So much more to look at in this updated version - really could get lost in there for hours.

Great to see Willie Thorne up in the stand, but there is another snooker player that deserves his place - either parading the World Championship trophy on the pitch, or maybe next to Willie in the stand holding up a flag... 

image.jpeg.32fd15b7cf65af2b956772a439743a8b.jpeg

• Like 2

Could also do with a couple of lads watching out of the windows in the nurses flats with some pissed off nurses sitting on the sofa with their arms crossed (I may have had some experience of this....) 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

So much more to look at in this updated version - really could get lost in there for hours.

Great to see Willie Thorne up in the stand, but there is another snooker player that deserves his place - either parading the World Championship trophy on the pitch, or maybe next to Willie in the stand holding up a flag... 

image.jpeg.32fd15b7cf65af2b956772a439743a8b.jpeg

Is there any chance of getting one without Willie Thorne there?