Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Will we go up?

Will we go up?  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Will we go up?

• Yes, Foxes never go down
    • No, we're shit
    • Get Brendan back!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/06/24 at 18:40

Last season, there was a similar poll, and what struck me was how few actually believed we would get relegated. Now the question begs, exaggeration aside: How many of you truly believe we're going to pull off the biggest collapse in Championship history?

Edited by Mike1983

Apart from the FA Cup in 2021, this team and this club has shown absolutely no spine, when the going gets tough the last 5 years. I am sorry, but I just can't muster belief in this club and team at the moment.

• Like 4

I knew we were going down last season a long time before, and this season I know we are staying down.

Pathetic, bottle jobs.

Weak minded, horrible group of players.

Thinking about faes makes me physically ill .

Edited by blueharmie
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

I still have no idea how much to blame players over managers.

We rode our luck and the start of the season and it’s deserted us now.

I thought we would build a team around Nacho, I thought Faes would dominate, I thought Ricardo and Kristianson would be the best attacking full backs in the league.  Ndiddi would do what he does best and KDH score 10+.

Now I’d love us to go up but just expect us to miss a few good chances, concede and then lose or draw

1 minute ago, Gazza3 said:

If we take our chances despite not playing well we will start winning again. Can't blame Enzo for Vardys misses yesterday

Leave Rebekah out of this 

Edited by Gamble92
  • Haha 2

Even when we were winning, with a couple of exceptions I didn’t actually think we were playing that well, and with the exception of Saints away when they were absolutely dire, our points return against top 7/8 teams has been pretty average at best. Not a chance we turn this slump around with this style of play and news of financial meltdown about to break. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just can't see any reasons for optimism at the moment given recent performances on the pitch and what seems to be a total vacuum at Board / senior management levels. 

• Like 1

I think the style of play is a major factor at this point. It's ok when you're winning but as soon as you hit bad form this style is near impossible to gain forward traction from the supporters and players, as we just can't put any sustained pressure on the opponent. Can't see us getting up from thus point, but we should all do our best to make it happen.

If we do somehow get promoted it’ll be one of the most joyless promotions ever known if you read all the comments. At the end yesterday the fans singing ‘what the fcuking hell was that’ is not normal for a team in 2nd place with 8 games left. Just seems to be a continuation of what has gone on the last few years. 

10 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

If we take our chances despite not playing well we will start winning again. Can't blame Enzo for Vardys misses yesterday

In the same token we can't praise Enzo for when we were doing well then. I've never ever seen a manager act like he has in the last 6 weeks, certainly not in their 1st season here.

• Like 4

We should absolutely be making more chances than the ones Vardy didn't score against Bristol City ffs

I do seriously see the reason Brendan stayed here for so long. I don't think any other club would have allowed this downfall.