Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Will we go up?

Will we go up?  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Will we go up?

• Yes, Foxes never go down
    • No, we're shit
    • Get Brendan back!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/06/24 at 18:40

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Feels like printing money at this point. 

Screenshot_20240331-172956.png

Was a lot like this last year with the bookies, back then we were odds against promotion for a ridiculous amount of the season. No idea why but bookies seem to trust us a lot more than we do. See odds against Norwich for a perfect example. Just don’t get it. 

On 30/03/2024 at 08:29, whetstonefox said:

If we do somehow get promoted it’ll be one of the most joyless promotions ever known if you read all the comments. At the end yesterday the fans singing ‘what the fcuking hell was that’ is not normal for a team in 2nd place with 8 games left. Just seems to be a continuation of what has gone on the last few years. 

Yea its pretty weird tbh

For once, I genuinely have no idea and that's with my heart or head. Still got the best players in the league so if they find some bottle and play with clarity we could win all remaining games. On current form, we'll be lucky to scrape 7/8 points which won't be enough.

It will go down to the last game i think, I reckon come the last day will be sitting second we beat Blackburn and go up as runners up. Title will also go down to the wire on the last day also with three clubs in the race. Leeds sadly will take top spot. Interesting all three clubs will be at home as Leeds have got Southampton and Ipswich have got Huddersfield Town. May have to hope Huddersfield will have something to play for on the final day.

Edited by Leicesterpool

4 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

You mean make plans for the January window only to be told that the cupboard is bare?

No, I mean idly sit by and watch a handful of players form get worse and worse each week and refuse to change them, whilst the occasion the fringe players did play was the only bright spark of the last 6 weeks. Their reward?? Ignored again.

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

That makes no sense at all?!? Playing to the crowd are we?

Why doesn't it make any sense? If Enzo isn't at fault for players failing to out away chances, how can he be responsible for when they do?

12 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Feels like printing money at this point. 

Screenshot_20240331-172956.png

I've done Leeds 1st Ipswich 2nd at 14/1 and Ipswich 1st Leeds 2nd at 22/1 - did them a week ago but still reckon you'll get good odds. You just need Southampton to not come good basically.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Why doesn't it make any sense? If Enzo isn't at fault for players failing to out away chances, how can he be responsible for when they do?

Because it’s a joint responsibility of player to finish and coach to coach, both parts 

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've done Leeds 1st Ipswich 2nd at 14/1 and Ipswich 1st Leeds 2nd at 22/1 - did them a week ago but still reckon you'll get good odds. You just need Southampton to not come good basically.

They're currently at 9/1 and 6.5/1 retrospectively so you've done well there. 

My only conclusion is tiredness is creeping in badly. The long weird pauses in the game is to catch a breather. Even MADS needs a breather. It’s the only explanation but it does lead to carelessness and mistakes. 
Game management is needed badly but it takes brain power and mentally they look tired too at times. Especially against a parked bus. It takes ideas and creativity and  relentless probing. I say start hard and fast bang 3 goals in then ease off. We can play this way every week surely?

15 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

My only conclusion is tiredness is creeping in badly. The long weird pauses in the game is to catch a breather. Even MADS needs a breather. It’s the only explanation but it does lead to carelessness and mistakes. 
Game management is needed badly but it takes brain power and mentally they look tired too at times. Especially against a parked bus. It takes ideas and creativity and  relentless probing. I say start hard and fast bang 3 goals in then ease off. We can play this way every week surely?

Yep thats how football works, turn up bang 3 goals in them relax.

On 30/03/2024 at 08:49, Gazza3 said:

Maybe instead of sacking Enzo we should get someone in to help him. Give some advice and offer a different opinion. The season is still not over and we have a good chance of going up. Think differently and address any issues

He's to arrogant to accept that. 

• 2 weeks later...