Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Next season

Think we’ll have to get use to seeing gates back down to around 26000 as I can see a few people calling it a day. Any new manager won’t come in till we know what points we are going to be deducted, what funds there are, if any, how long will the transfer embargo be in place.

It is going to be a really tough season, if they bring in the wrong manager league 1 is not out of the question. It’s impossible to say at this moment, perhaps next season is the real reset not this one. Major problem will be is that we’ll still have too many players on moronic wages 

42 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Who's buying them? 

Winks maybe but Stephy hasn't done enough to get a premier league move in my opinion so will have to go abroad, probably on loan like every ****er else does. 

If you cut Winks in half he'd have the word SPURSY running through him like a piece of rock!

55 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Only if he changed his stubborn philosophy 🙄 

It’s boring football, I agree. But we’ve had bloody chances playing it. The problem is a lot worse than just the philosophy. It’s the moronic starting XI choices and subs, combined with player fatigue and what appears to be bad team morale.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It won’t be better for us, and the sooner people realise this the better. 

The EFL will be given full licence to **** us over. We will have to sell everyone A to comply with FFP going forward and B to try and generate some funds. 

We’re likely to be placed under a transfer embargo and have a massive points deduction. The club overnight will be destroyed. We will end up going down, and probably going down again. 

We’re probably going to have to accept that we will end up at the foot of the football league pyramid and have to try and rebuild slowly. 

People may laugh at this, but people laughed when we said we would be relegated last season. 

Is there a maximum point deduction in the EPL?

Obviously we will need to sell KDH, we will have HB and Castanga, fees going into this years account, as well as the saving on wages for players that left on a free last season. Definitely we will get a transfer embargo(which will might help reset our finances), but I am so sure about the point deduction but. Some have said 15/10 points deduction. As that done before?

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

It won’t be better for us, and the sooner people realise this the better. 

The EFL will be given full licence to **** us over. We will have to sell everyone A to comply with FFP going forward and B to try and generate some funds. 

We’re likely to be placed under a transfer embargo and have a massive points deduction. The club overnight will be destroyed. We will end up going down, and probably going down again. 

We’re probably going to have to accept that we will end up at the foot of the football league pyramid and have to try and rebuild slowly. 

People may laugh at this, but people laughed when we said we would be relegated last season. 

I’m not laughing at you. But I think you are over playing the doomsday scenario. We are undoubtedly in trouble, and the next few years might be decidedly challenging.   

I think we face a points deduction regardless of the league we are in, unless the whole points deduction thing gets scrapped, which I think will happen, as it’s making a mockery of the league system

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

They weren’t interested last summer. Why would a season of possible failure in the championship make him more attractive? 

His stock is higher than it was 12 months ago let's be honest. By the same logic KDH will have no interest. 

Edited by Stinkenzo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Think we've an outside chance of going down. We'll retain the bottling mentality with a far worse side.

Last 3yrs I’ve said it can’t get any worse than this and fair play to this fvcking club they’ve proved me wrong every time. At this point I would be surprised if we didn’t go down

40 minutes ago, Stinkenzo said:

His stock is higher than it was 12 months ago let's be honest. By the same logic KDH will have no interest. 

If you think so. Unsuccessful loan spell in Italy mediocre season in the championship and in his late 20’s. 

KDH will have interest because he has put up decent numbers goals and assists wise, been getting rave reviews and he’s younger. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Would love to see us get Robins from Coventry. Smart manager, done an unbelievable job at Cov.

Best job in the whole Country for me. I don't care about Man City spending 1billion to win the Champions League, when you've got Robins with no budget, and for years no ground, getting Coventry from League Two to the Championship play offs.

I said in the summer I wanted him here. I think he deserves a crack at a club with bigger resources like us. I just don't see it happening though.

• Like 2

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

If you think so. Unsuccessful loan spell in Italy mediocre season in the championship and in his late 20’s. 

KDH will have interest because he has put up decent numbers goals and assists wise, been getting rave reviews and he’s younger. 

Mediocre? lol now your viewpoint makes sense

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I’m not laughing at you. But I think you are over playing the doomsday scenario. We are undoubtedly in trouble, and the next few years might be decidedly challenging.   

I think we face a points deduction regardless of the league we are in, unless the whole points deduction thing gets scrapped, which I think will happen, as it’s making a mockery of the league system

I don’t think I am. 

The premier league will only get away with issuing the correct deduction, which will be a max of 6. The EFL will place us under an embargo and deduct us points, anywhere up to 10 and beyond. 

In the EPL, regardless of how badly you do, you’ve got a massive financial bonus, which alone will benefit us. The premier league would be the lesser of two evils, how people are unable to see this is staggering. We are in major, major trouble if we fail to go up, major. We will be in bother if do go up, but it’s bother that we could well get out of due to the complete lack of quality at the bottom end of the premier league table. Even under constraints shrewd business and the sale of a few players could give us enough to play with to assemble a team capable of keeping us up. 

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Best job in the whole Country for me. I don't care about Man City spending 1billion to win the Champions League, when you've got Robins with no budget, and for years no ground, getting Coventry from League Two to the Championship play offs.

I said in the summer I wanted him here. I think he deserves a crack at a club with bigger resources like us. I just don't see it happening though.

100% agree. The sort of no nonsense manager we're desperate for. Got a bit of the big Nige about him 

• Like 1

I actually think Mavididi will have suitors, he blows hot and cold but on the face of it he;s turned out a decent goal return for a winger, and I don't think we'd ask the earth for him. 

Really do have a horrible feeling we're going to have to cash in on Nelson because we can't shift duds like Faes and Daka, though.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

We could have gone up this season if Enzo had played that team.

If Enzo had played football instead of watch paint dry we would be up.

Infact if our owner picks another cvnt in the Enzo/Bodgers mould I'm done with this club until they fvck off. 

I'd rather watch attractive attacking football and lose than watch this fvcking boring shite even if we win.

I think we have a bit of a firesale. 

Ward, Iversen, Ricardo, Justin, Faes, KDH, Soumare and Daka all go, along with all of those out of contract.

Would leave us with a squad that could line up like:

Hermansen
         Nelson Coady Souttar
McAteer                         Kristiansen
                 Hamza Winks
                        Wanya
              Cannon.     Mavididi

Stol, Brunt, Braybrooke, Alves and Silko Thomas as squad players.

Can understand that some will think Coady, Souttar, Hamza, Winks and Mavididi could go too.