Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will you pay £25 for a ST card?

Will you pay £25 for a ST card?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay £25 for a ST card?

• Yes
    • No

32 minutes ago, the draper said:

U18s don't have to pay now 

And the money to charity 

And I'm grateful for tthe fans groups for gaining those 

That concession is a bit like just getting kicked in 1 bollock rather than 2.

• Haha 4

Unfortunately yes. X3

I'll take a very small win that my emails to the club may have had some impact that I'm now not having to pay for the lads.

But still it's a pisstake my 3 others are gonna cost 75 notes extra 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

The apathetic acceptance of fans being stepped all over by the club blows my mind

Having mobile ticketing is not the same as being stepped all over. 

1 hour ago, the draper said:

We are the club, they simply run it But we are the club 

I think the fan groups did a great job getting some consessions on this 

I can't abandon my club over a £25 charity donation , The club is run by idiots, but it's our club and ny club needs me next year 

But I have no problem with true fans being afforded the opportunity to get their hands on a ST, so it all works out fine in the end 

They really don’t. They wouldn’t care a jot if you didn’t renew next season as they would sell it 5 minutes after it becomes available. 

Did the topic of data privacy come up when FT/UFS/LCFCSC met the club? If so, did the club give out any info about what companies they’re using to manage data gained from use of mobile tickets, whether the club/the e-ticketing company might sell this data, or anything else beyond what’s on the club’s current privacy policy?

19 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

They really don’t. They wouldn’t care a jot if you didn’t renew next season as they would sell it 5 minutes after it becomes available. 

I believe my club needs me, it's my Club, the owners never get to decide or control that, and my loyalty and commitment to my club might not carry weight with the owners but it carries weight for me 

10 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Im not even sure strong arming the money out of people by saying its now a charity donation is kosher.

Me neither, also you don’t actually know what you are buying, does this card last a year or further, will there be further payments required in the future, what happens if you lose the card or it stops working

Couple of Separate questions relating to cards:

will members be getting new cards? Will they be asked for a “donation”? 

How will the STH/Member discount work in the shop store? 

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Did the topic of data privacy come up when FT/UFS/LCFCSC met the club? If so, did the club give out any info about what companies they’re using to manage data gained from use of mobile tickets, whether the club/the e-ticketing company might sell this data, or anything else beyond what’s on the club’s current privacy policy?

It was not raised in the last 2 meetings, however the Foxes Trust has raised a series of specific questions with the club about this topic, as we have a number of compliance concerns, the club have acknowledged and have promised to come back to us

• Like 3

12 hours ago, the draper said:

But I have no problem with true fans being afforded the opportunity to get their hands on a ST, so it all works out fine in the end 

What? 

1 hour ago, Fox forever said:

I shall get my money “back” by not using their catering anymore. Will bring refreshments from home 

Yeah, I started at the last home game so I’ve already made £6.50 back.

• Like 3

I shall get my money “back” by not using their catering anymore. Will bring refreshments from home 

Hoping many more do the same. Plenty of local pubs/bars/shops that could use the business.

The blues bar (or w/e it's called) and the bar/restaurant just by the Citroen garage all within a stones throw of the ground and charge less for better pints. That's naming 2 just by the ground, there's tonnes more between city centre and the ground that could be used 

• Like 2

The (bar)stewards told me I couldn't take a sandwich and a drink in with me earlier this season after having checked my sons bag. Basically either eat their shitty food or starve.... 

3 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Email response last night

IMG_0458.png

That’s pure 👉🙄👈 

Not Jim’s fault but that’s awful from the club. At a time they need to listen they’ve just shut you out.

To refer to a statement is what you do when the press are hounding you, not to supporters.

Until those at the top move on things will continue this way. Comms / PR disaster.