Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

LCFC 0-2 Blackburn. Bring on the trophy

1 hour ago, l444ry said:

Well they can stick the celebration up their arses cos that performance wasn’t good enough. In fact, the Manager needs to be questioned. Would never have happened if a Ferguson or Ancelotti were gaffer. Will be relegated by Xmas with him as boss.

I've come back to reread this. ****ing hilarious. Can't stand this tippy tappy

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Oldblueyes said:

Well, at least Ipswich won. They could so easily have gone up as champions. 

Just as easily as we could have maintained our huge lead over them if we didn't have our wobble. 

Swings and roundabouts 

16 minutes ago, City_4_Life said:

Yeh I get that but for sky to show Ipswich lifting a 2nd place trophy and not to show ours is abit of a joke

Ipswich getting an automatic promotion the first season back in the Championship is Big News !!! Leicester getting promoted is yesterday's news.  Ipswich deserve all the attention they are getting !!!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Ipswich getting an automatic promotion the first season back in the Championship is Big News !!! Leicester getting promoted is yesterday's news.  Ipswich deserve all the attention they are getting !!!

They showed it on 3 different channels, one could have been us and the other one is them lol 

Edited by chapero82

6 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Yes like I said I get that all that, but for them to show absolutely nothing of our title lift, we literally won the league and no mention

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Could be worse, could be Leeds or Southampton. Still anxious about next season but we shall see. Need to sign a few decent players if finances allow. 

I imagine Top, Enzo and the players staying will also feel this anxiety over the Summer, and that might be to our benefit. 

We need the whole club to accept that we need a really big Summer in terms of changes at the top, player recruitment and pre-season, to stand any chance of competing in the Premier League. I don't want any arrogance or 'we belong here' attitude next season - We need changes now and a reset to compete up there. 

The coverage of the trophy lift was almost as bad as the players performances on the pitch. On e of the biggest damp squibs I have expeienced for a long time. Yes well done to the lads for finishing top. A great achievement but the performances since Xmas leave a lot to be desired. Maybe when the dust settles and my anger at losing dissipates I will feel less sour. 

• Haha 1

Throwing the game to relegate Birmingham is exactly the sort of banter I expect.

No way that was Vardy's last game by the way, he's 100% staying on

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I don’t think most of the players really gave a shit today tbf 

But they should do. They are professional football players representing our football club. The manager is not doing his job letting them play emotional beachball surely?

• Like 2

Just now, casablancas said:

We are promoted … that was the aim. We have done it as champions, on the first attempt and yet people still moan? Enzo has done it on his first ever proper managerial gig and this is with a squad he inherited in a sh1t state as well as suffering the throwback from relegation.  If you can’t enjoy it today … fcuk off to your sad salty little lives 

Oh and Leeds came 3rd in a 2 horse race. So it’s all good. 

Just now, casablancas said:

Oh and Leeds came 3rd in a 2 horse race. So it’s all good. 

It’s funnier when one of the teams in the 2 horse race come 3rd tbh

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, the draper said:

Enjoyed that so so much 

Come out listen to radio and Burnley are 3-0 down at home 

Sobering 

Forest are staying up aren't they? Not because they are good, just because Luton and Burnley are so crap!

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Forest are staying up aren't they? Not because they are good, just because Luton and Burnley are so crap!

Points deductions the only thing that has made the relegation battle interesting. Three promoted teams by far the worst three teams in the division.

• Like 2