Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

LCFC 0-2 Blackburn. Bring on the trophy

Better than the Brighton performance last time we went up lol

11 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Finished 1 point ahead of a team that got promoted from league one, what a team 

Everybody else finished behind said team, so I'll take that. Busy summer but onwards and upwards.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Vards and Sharkey lifting the trophy in beautiful sunshine :scarf:   and ...  angry, bitter peeps on here going off on their usual rants.  Bloody hell.

Hope the 99% of you are enjoying it as much as me.

That was such a nice moment. Really gave me the feels!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Vards and Sharkey lifting the trophy in beautiful sunshine :scarf:   and ...  angry, bitter peeps on here going off on their usual rants.  Bloody hell.

Hope the 99% of you are enjoying it as much as me.

Cant see feck all. No stream. 

3 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I'm sure this is likely sarcasm but when we went up last time, I felt we'd do enough to stay up, regardless of a points deduction or if we start on zero, this Leicester team isn't good enough.

All down the pitch, we're terrible. If Enzo stuck to his original guns and kept Kel or Daka up front, we'd be in the play offs right now.

Blackburn had something to fight for, there's an argument for that, but this was disgraceful. In the last few months we've practically secured 3 teams championship survival, couldn't beat our closet rivals in 4 games, and constantly struggle to come from behind albeit a few.

This Leicester team is in big big trouble.

I'm disappointed with the result but just **** off! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2