Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

LCFC 0-2 Blackburn. Bring on the trophy

7 minutes ago, sishades said:

I feel I need to respond to this. Winning the league is great. The team did very well and we should be very proud, of which I am one. I hate losing and it affects how I feel long after the final whistle. What did it for me today was the trophy lift. I watched as Vards received the cup, walked over to the players at which my stream which had worked all afternoon decided to commit suicide so i missed the best 60 seconds of the season. To make matters worse sky could not be arsed and decided to show Ipswich instead. This and the defeat made me feel utterly deflated. I love my club and have supported them for almost 50 years and will not go and follow someone else. So take your worst fan comment and shove it.

Why do you not go to the game, and see it live

27 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Yes but not real proper fans.

Good comment to bring the fans together I was in M1 and I guarantee people cared ... What a absolutely ridiculous statement

22 minutes ago, adam said:

The worst Trophy Lift ever? Players only went to one end of the ground and a 20 minute wait for KPFC to get on the pitch.

There would of been less folk on the pitch if we had a pitch invasion!

What on earth were all the king power lot doing pottering around on the pitch at the end. Grim.

Agreed. At least the fans would have a genuine connection to the club and I think the players would have preferred it.

Motherfu#kers seem to think those in the family stand ain't real supporters I tell you this my son breaths Leicester city and will be ten times the fan as any Leicester fan .. it cuts him in two when the team lose

30 minutes ago, sishades said:

I feel I need to respond to this. Winning the league is great. The team did very well and we should be very proud, of which I am one. I hate losing and it affects how I feel long after the final whistle. What did it for me today was the trophy lift. I watched as Vards received the cup, walked over to the players at which my stream which had worked all afternoon decided to commit suicide so i missed the best 60 seconds of the season. To make matters worse sky could not be arsed and decided to show Ipswich instead. This and the defeat made me feel utterly deflated. I love my club and have supported them for almost 50 years and will not go and follow someone else. So take your worst fan comment and shove it.

Well if you’d said that in the first place, and not what you actually said, I’d wouldn’t have given the response I did. Hope you feel better soon.

Did anyone notice there was someone in full kit, socks strapped and boots on with a black warm up top lapping it all up? lol 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Motherfu#kers seem to think those in the family stand ain't real supporters I tell you this my son breaths Leicester city and will be ten times the fan as any Leicester fan .. it cuts him in two when the team lose

Im 57 and it still does! I still cry when we lose!

Edited by sishades

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Did anyone notice there was someone in full kit, socks strapped and boots on with a black warm up top lapping it all up? lol 

Yes, I noticed him, I was trying to put a name to him, but was stumped. Guess he was some random gatecrasher.

• Like 1

Have literally have no idea what happens next. lol

Deduction, transfer, lawsuits, sordid pre-season trips, ridiculous transfer links to players and managers, what a bloody club!!

6 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Simple but effective from Blackburn and fair play to them.

Screenshot_20240504_144155_SamsungInternet.jpg.ca376eb5577962bff105f6f43959a07c.jpg

Untitled84_20240504141217.png.1ff70f5b14a1f52cd9d1f8933318ec00.png

2 shots, 2 goals.  Shouldn't we we looking to sign Svmodics (?) In the s ummer?

Didn't know that it was Rick Parry but I was in full on boo mode when I heard EFL and Sky announced. Not quite sure what sort of reception they expected to get. Shove it up your arse.

Posted (edited)

Next season will be very interesting.

Honestly don't think that Spurs' and Villa' squad is 'miles ahead' of ours - so why not recruit well over the Summer and go for it in the league?..

Edited by Wymsey
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

He tried to tag into the goal mouth team pic but was kind of half ushered away by a steward towards the KP group and Families near the centre of the pitch. No idea who he was. 

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Only just got home so not caught up with stuff. Wtf happened with the second goal? Was it a foul on Yunus?

Yunus dived - pathetic really.  As everyone was around the penalty area is ended up Szmodics vs Mads who commited really early. 

Not sure about Yunus. The talent is there but he is weaker than a Chang beer at 11.30am. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Bert said:

My son pointed him out. Lad with dark hair and a bit of facial hair?

• Like 1