Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

How anyone is defending him is genuinely interesting to me. 

 

What have you seen in our games that makes you think he's the man for the job? There must be something that people are seeing that makes them want to keep him? 

  • Like 3
Posted

Consistent story of ‘we are nearly such a good team’ - he’s had 3 months and well over two now with the majority of this squad. How long does he think it’s going to take? He’s an absolute cretin. 

  • Like 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

How anyone is defending him is genuinely interesting to me. 

 

What have you seen in our games that makes you think he's the man for the job? There must be something that people are seeing that makes them want to keep him? 

Desperation in the hope it will click I guess

  • Like 1
Posted

I predict we will continue to underperform (because he’s a dreadful manager) but not so much that he’ll be sacked imminently (because we have the most expensively assembled squad in the division so will win some games despite him). 
 

Mid table mediocrity beckons.

  • Like 1
Posted

He is going to be on a Jake Humphrey podcast and will say something along the lines of "Traditionalists always judge on results but I was trying to change that, to focus on the human qualities and the process to achieve them. That was bigger for me".

 

Just get it done.

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

How anyone is defending him is genuinely interesting to me. 

 

What have you seen in our games that makes you think he's the man for the job? There must be something that people are seeing that makes them want to keep him? 

im not defending RM here(i personally didnt want him in the first place), but ive seen better performances this season than i have the last 18 months,

also if we keep chopping and changing managers we wont get any stability at all, club has done all that fans have wanted in a sort of rebuild too and RM is playing more youth players as well

 

*just looking from a rm in pov

 

 

bare min for the next 5 games is 10 points imo

 

think either way id be surprised if he lasts the season and then CH will takeover expecting something different when he plays the same way

Edited by FrankieADZ
Posted

We’re just about as shit as anyone could reasonably expect with Brussel in charge. I’m not sure what I’m reading in the match thread. Either people are taking the piss or they’ve lost their minds. 
 

we will never click under Martin, unless that’s the sound we make just prior to folding. I have never seen us this woeful, this clueless and this bereft of fighting spirit. We’ve had the best times as Leicester fans. Now we’re having the worst. Get the guy out of our club NOW.  

Posted
Just now, ARM1968 said:

We’re just about as shit as anyone could reasonably expect with Brussel in charge. I’m not sure what I’m reading in the match thread. Either people are taking the piss or they’ve lost their minds. 
 

we will never click under Martin, unless that’s the sound we make just prior to folding. I have never seen us this woeful, this clueless and this bereft of fighting spirit. We’ve had the best times as Leicester fans. Now we’re having the worst. Get the guy out of our club NOW.  

you forgetting last season? that for me was worse

Posted

I'm amazed there are people who think he'll turn it around. He's everything I knew he'd be.

 

Get him out.

  • Like 3
Posted
1 hour ago, murphy said:

Early in the season, a lot of people said that they would give Martin ten games before passing judgement.  Well, including cup games we are there now. 

 

Sooo.... What do we think?

I was one of them, and it’s not going great is it!? Personally I meant 10 league games - I suspect we’ll have not improved by then annyway and I’ll want rid. I do stick with my original opinion that we need to give a new manager some time, and even 10 games feels tight. But I’ve always hated RM so 10 it is! 

  • Like 1
Posted

They've only just let him sign another one of his mates from Southampton on a long contract, that suggests they're going to give the clown time. By the time they realise it isn't going to suddenly click it'll be too late.

Posted

Funny how the same thing keeps happening in these games,  and its the same things that have happened everywhere he's gone in his career. Yet the club were dopey enough to think the Oxford game was an outlier. There are clear,  fundamental  flaws with Martin's tactics and philosophy, and he is no closer to resolving those flaws or evolving to respond to the way other managers set up teams against him. His teams will never be secure in defence, they couldn't even look secure when playing against a literal team  of Children, they've cracked and conceded 2 goals to very, very little pressure from Stevenage tonight. A team that is that open  at the back  will never achieve much  success over the course of a season, as giving away stupid goals will cost points time and time again.

Posted
1 hour ago, Dan said:

I'm amazed there are people who think he'll turn it around. He's everything I knew he'd be.

 

Get him out.

Think he actually will...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...