Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 minutes ago, Claridge said:

both muck

Both loans from Man City, no? Both left backs?

 

Doyle from a few years ago was a very competent player with the ball but again couldn't defend.

 

Posted

Wanya tore him to bits didn't he

 

(Shame Wanya didn't really kick on for us. He has talent, and he should be an asset at this level. Sometimes a player needs a change of scene - guess he's one of them)

Posted
43 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Perhaps the problem loaning defenders from Man City is that they don't actually have to do much defending in their academy, so look world beaters going forward. I like the idea of attacking full backs, but our best full backs in recent years could actually defend. Simpson, Fuchs, Berner, Konchesky for example. For how good Ricardo was, he wasn't the best defensively and that goes for many of the so called attacking full backs that have been at Leicester over the last 5 or 6 years.

Didn’t pep famously say he doesn’t work on defending? 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

He's a young lad playing in a dodgy system with zero first team experience, it's no surprise he's struggling. 

 

Played well against Plymouth which was the whole teams best performance. 

Where has this crap come from that we played well against Plymouth. We were doggo and plymouth could score even with our keeping passing to them about 4 yards away from goal. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Where has this crap come from that we played well against Plymouth. We were doggo and plymouth could score even with our keeping passing to them about 4 yards away from goal. 

It was our best team performance. I wasn't suggesting we were brilliant. 

Posted

Think I heard why he got left out of recent games on the Fozcast - lied about having a flat tire cos he overslept for a 11.15am session 🤣

  • Haha 3
Posted
22 minutes ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

I've called plenty of players' potential and ability wrong, and I hope I'm wrong again with my first impressions of this guy.

 

Same goes for all this year's loanees except for Howell, who clearly has ability.

Howell will be good in 3 years. But he’s not going to be good for us this season 

Posted
23 minutes ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

I've called plenty of players' potential and ability wrong, and I hope I'm wrong again with my first impressions of this guy.

 

Same goes for all this year's loanees except for Howell, who clearly has ability.

Kamari Doyle looks alright as well, but I agree with the others. They are going to end up being squad fillers.

Posted
Just now, Lambert09 said:

Howell will be good in 3 years. But he’s not going to be good for us this season 

We wouldn’t get him in 3 years tbf.

Posted
3 hours ago, VLC86 said:

Kamari Doyle looks alright as well, but I agree with the others. They are going to end up being squad fillers.

A Reading fan I know thinks he's class, but not sure I like the idea of developing him over Page / Braybrooke / Neale.

 

Same goes for Watson getting minutes over Alves.

 

That said, I thought Harry Kane was crap when we had him on loan, so I won't be writing any of them off just yet!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...