lgfualol Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I started missing football, forgetting we play like this 2
Claridge Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said: Martin, the players and the hierarchy need to read the fvcking room on this competition. Give it everything and try to win the damn thing, I don’t care how Mickey Mouse it is, it’s a trophy for the cabinet and maybe just maybe a tiny bit of feel good factor back reckon every lcfc fan whose bothered about winning this comp could fit in a very small room
ozvaldo Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago We really are shit. And not just shit. But really soft, easily moulded shit. 3
fox_favourite Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago We have e no anticipation, no creativity, way too slow and my god these tactics are utterly crap 1
jimsmallman Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago The commentator saying “Leicester’s brand of football” with a laugh in his voice is starting to irk me. WE ALL KNOW ITS CRAP MATE 1
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Yeah I'm gonna watch England, be arsed until they're all gone 1
Nolucklcfc Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Can’t wait for the energy word bingo in his interview later
fox_favourite Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I paid for SkySports for watching this. I think I'm putting a claim to the club as compensation
Haywood_6 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago This is proper shite. We play the most predictable brand of football in the world 1
ozvaldo Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago It’ll be difficult to get hard enough to want to pump my chunky later.
Fazzer 7 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago If we lose tonight are we out of this dogshit competition?
lgfualol Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I said it last time but we have too many blonde players on the pitch, you can’t have two blonde wingers and expect goals.
EnderbyFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said: Yeah I'm gonna watch England, be arsed until they're all gone Oh boy you're gonna regret that when we bring the big guns on at half time. Bob Reid is absolutely gunning for that Jersey Mikes golden boot
Eskay Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago This brand of football is simply not going to get us moving in the right direction. It’s outdated.
CornwallFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Who are England playing tonight? Is it worth turning over? Very rare id watch England over Leicester but this is dull and I missed the England Croatia game
winteriscoming Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago We actually started the game with playing balls over the top and looked better than this tippy tappy shit. Obviously Mr Ego wasn’t happy with that and we’ve reverted to type with endless passes going nowhere. Get this prat gone.
TrentFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Good to see that the three weeks of focus at the training ground have been well spent learning how to pass backwards.
waddadamadda Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Currently glad that I finished work late which meant that the child had to go with her dad!
Rubbersoul Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Do you reckon opposition players take the piss out of us in the changing room 3
moore_94 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Madness when you think players like Souttar and Coulibaly were signed as players to help us try and stay up in the Prem and neither of them look barely a decent standard in a shite cup like this or in League One 3
Recommended Posts