DJ Barry Hammond Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Final third is letting us down - we keep finding Doyle and Neale on the half-turn, just need to make more of those moments.
Sunbury Fox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Neale looks very tidy but Carr is way off the pace so far. Being dominated by their left back. 1
Plastik Man Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Just now, jimsmallman said: I’d rather have Daley Thompson’s Decathlon on the Commodore 64 at RB than Woyo I can't comment. I only ever played it on the ZX Spectrum. 1
Arkie Bennett Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago This is so bad I might have to watch England instead. 2
Tuna Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago But, but, but look at all the possession we've had, how come we are not winning?
Bert Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Tommy Watson really can’t shoot. Why does he always try and pass it in?
PhillippaT Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago ARGH... (That'll be the last one probs - I dunno if I'll bother with the 2H...)
LCFC1996 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Least if we fail to get out of the group we'll get another crack at this competition next year
Tuna Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Rubbersoul said: Watson back to looking like a competition winner when he’s not playing 15 year olds Sent back in January by the new manager 1
Popular Post EnderbyFox Posted 4 hours ago Popular Post Posted 4 hours ago Watson strikes a ball like hes trying not to hurt it 9
Chelmofox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said: Final third is letting us down - we keep finding Doyle and Neale on the half-turn, just need to make more of those moments. They aren’t letting us down. They are doing what they are told. 2
Rubbersoul Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago please stop signing players that are terrified of hitting the ball hard
TrentFox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Bisto. Bullied by Stevenage. Desperate stuff for a City number 9. 🤮
Sunbury Fox Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Watson shoots like the fans they bring on at half time to take penalties. 2
TrickyTrevLeftPeg Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Watson is so poor. Can't kick a ball properly
filbertway Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I cant help but just see a young Luke Thomas when I watch Watson.
Wasyls Pec Deck Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 5 minutes ago, moore_94 said: Because he is 24 this month and isn’t actually good enough really either But at least he looks like a footballer occasionally unlike players like Watson
Headcase Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago You can see any type of directness is coached out of them. When will this knobba learn
Recommended Posts