Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

8 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just watched a bit of him on YouTube and now following him on Twitter - I like his style :thumbup:

"Overall, I'm a fan of German football shirts. Bayern large" :D

Lol he is very funny. I saw him live at the Comedy festival earlier in the year and he had me howling.

• Like 1

On 02/12/2018 at 19:52, Izzy Muzzett said:

A woman storms into a pet shop demanding her money back from the owner. “You sold me this frog and told me it would be able to satisfy all my sexual desires!”
The shop owner tries to calm her down and asks, “Did you do what I told you to do?”
“Yes, dammit! I got naked, lay back on my bed, and put him between my legs just like you said, and he did nothing!” she shouts.
The owner, looking confused, replies, “It’s a perfectly trained frog. I can’t understand what’s wrong.”
He takes the woman and the frog to a back room in the shop, where he places the frog on a small table next to a bed and asks the woman to please lie down and remove her panties.
“What!?” she shouts.
Turning to the frog, he says, “Now watch carefully, because this is the last time I’m showing you this!”

An oldie but goody.

Fortunately I'd forgotten the punchline.

You are the God of this thread @Izzy Muzzett :appl:

• Haha 1