Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

Oh, ok. 

I didn’t realize he was on the celebrity thing (or that it has anything to do with a jungle, for that matter). 

Come on now @Buce, you've been stalking the I'm a Celebrity thread for days in order to feel superior to those in it. You even said so yourself lol

5 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Come on now @Buce, you've been stalking the I'm a Celebrity thread for days in order to feel superior to those in it. You even said so yourself lol

I posted in it once as a tongue-in-cheek joke, Max.

I had no idea (or interest) in its format or who is in it. Truth be told, I don't actually watch television at all, though I will occasionally download series from PB (Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, in the last year).

15 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

I had no idea (or interest) in its format or who is in it. Truth be told, I don't actually watch television at all, though I will occasionally download series from PB (Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, in the last year).

I know that mate, I was only joking too. I've seen you post a number of times that you don't watch TV. and you certainly don't strike me as an 'I'm a celebrity' watcher in any case :thumbup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buce said:

downloading TV series is wrong

stream them online instead

• Haha 1

I've just managed to join a gymnastics club. Getting membership was quite difficult. I had to bend over backwards to be accepted. The committee was split, it was a bit of a tightrope but I managed to swing it.

Edited by Parafox

The wife was approaching orgasm and I said "Sorry darling, I can't hold it much longer!"

"That's O.K. love, just do it" she whispered. "It'll turn me on even more" 

It didn't though.

I'd had beans for dinner and it fvcking stunk.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The wife was approaching orgasm and I said "Sorry darling, I can't hold it much longer!"

"That's O.K. love, just do it" she whispered. "It'll turn me on even more" 

It didn't though.

I'd had beans for dinner and it fvcking stunk.

This isn’t the ‘How Was Your Day’ thread, bro. 

• Haha 1