Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Works Christmas do last night. Work is gonna be awkward tomorrow after me and a work mate spent most the night kissing, and weren't far off going home together. I get on really well with her so I don't want it to kill the friendship.

Just nob her mate then find a new job!

lol quality advice!

I'm not particularly proud of the fact that I did it despite the fact I know she in a relationship, even if it is a bit rocky right now. I'm am proud of the fact that that relationship she's in is with a woman. It's one of my best mates ultimate dreams to turn a lesbian, might have beat him too it. lol

• Like 2

Lost my eight year old German Shepherd, Katie, to bone cancer yesterday. I feel gutted as I idolized her. She was a massive gentle giant, who was just so very loving.

That's two lovely creatures I have lost in seven weeks.

Xmas wont be the same this year.

sorry to hear that matey.

Lost my eight year old German Shepherd, Katie, to bone cancer yesterday. I feel gutted as I idolized her. She was a massive gentle giant, who was just so very loving.

That's two lovely creatures I have lost in seven weeks.

Xmas wont be the same this year.

So sorry to hear that. :(

You didn't get them to fix that disgusting logo after the fact that it's absolutely appalling was quite clearly pointed out on here. So I refuse to read that.

I know it is. They are aware of how bad it is. I didn't really want to paste the whole article. It is introduction and two poems by my self and Father Chas a co presenter/poet on the radio. The final post for this year.

Edited by Rincewind

Why do people invite me out for their birthday parties in the pub while I'm working. Someones birthday on Friday so if they're out after 2:30am in a club I'll be able to go, then someone elses birthday on Saturday night. I believe I'll have to work as we're losing at least half our staff over the xmas period.

Why do people invite me out for their birthday parties in the pub while I'm working. Someones birthday on Friday so if they're out after 2:30am in a club I'll be able to go, then someone elses birthday on Saturday night. I believe I'll have to work as we're losing at least half our staff over the xmas period.

Cos it makes it seem more polite than not inviting you at all.

Work Crimbo do last night, got a little bit drunk all for free. Happy days. 

Felt painful this morning at 8 o'clock when a man came to start work on the bathroom. Smashing the shit out of the bathroom with a hammer for about 4 hours, he may as well have got the hammer and twatted me repeatedly round the head. 

Had to go my nan's to shit because of the lack of a bathroom in ours, too. A bloody nightmare this. 

The heading is too big which puts people off. It should be fixed soon.  So I'll paste it instead.

One of the main issues reported on DNO in 2013 has been the increasing dependence on food banks by communities in Britain and the machinations of national and local government to deflect their increasing prevalence from being linked to policies such as welfare benefit changes, the bedroom tax and Job Centre Sanctions.

This has been achieved by ‘creative’ interpretation of statistics, reduced reporting, changing referral methods, outright denials of the results of respected studies, attempts to muzzle charities from lobbying, criticizing religious leaders and holding a monopoly on the commissioning, delivery and evaluation of services.

DNO will continue to link people to the national, local and personal stories that are a testimony to the real effects of the policies of our elected representatives both locally and nationally. DNO will continue to lampoon and debunk the hogwash, piffle, buffoonery and hypocrisy emanating from most of them while supporting those that expose their tosh.

With Christmas pending DNO challenged some of its resident poets to write something entitled ‘ From Lapland to Poundland’. Here are a couple of the results:

From Lapland to Poundland

by the Reverend Graham Charlish

If you do ponder of your pound
Your life is not too sound around

You maybe wish upon a star
Troubles countered near and far

Money drains through fingers cold
And worry when you get quite old

When children wear just hand me down
I shudder when I see them frown

With food and warmth it shouldn’t cost
As days get short and nights of frost

May think of rich but always poor
And stay the drafts from creaky door

A trip to Lapland is my curse
As Poundland counts from empty purse

……………………………….

From Lapland to Poundland

by Ken Duddle

Simon was a happy elf

Who always wore a smile

One of Santa’s best elves

Willing to go the extra mile.

With trousers of green, tunic red

And a bright yellow bobble hat

Simon whistled a happy tune

While at his workbench he sat.

Answering letters to Santa

From all the girls and boys

Stamping Made in Lapland

On all the childrens toys.

For three months Simon toiled

Hardly time for a rest

But satisfied in the knowledge

That he had given his best.

But Simon’s work was seasonal

And soon it came to an end.

So upon the shores of England

Simon did descend.

At the local job centre

He was told he had to work

He could not draw benefits

If he intended to shirk.

So he was sent to Poundland

And stacking shelves he had to do

Not really an ideal job

For an elf of five foot two.

Simon became sadder and sadder

And considered taking pills

Until he saw Santa arrive

To start work on the tills.

Simon was happy again

Looking forward to the day

When he would return to Lapland

On Santa’s reindeer pulled sleigh.

Edited by Rincewind

I'm just glad we have dno to educate us, I can't imagine being fed lies all day by the Tory newspapers and fascist sky news.

Going to do my xmas shopping tomorrow, hope their are still some normal shops open instead of millions of food banks and poundlands.